User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 1182
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BravoSierra:

And I'm kicking around the idea of doing one in a 22ARC so I can continue using the AEM5.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BravoSierra:
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

Any pics or info on the 6.8SPC Mk 12? I’ve kicked around the idea of doing a 6.5G Mod 1 with my recently acquired KAC rail, but the Mod 0 PRI toob does it for me more.

And I'm kicking around the idea of doing one in a 22ARC so I can continue using the AEM5.

AEM5-30k is a thing now and form 4 approvals only take a day or two. No excuse to stick with 22cal.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:25:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thatARMSguy] [#2]
Originally Posted By Mblades:

AEM5-30k is a thing now and form 4 approvals only take a day or two. No excuse to stick with 22cal.

https://i.imgur.com/a8wzCCS.jpg
View Quote
I'm planning on cloning that 6.8 SPC prototype Mk 12 and I'll probably end up using the 30K cause finding a 6.8 AEM5 is gonna be a hassle, and when I do find one it'll probably be way too expensive. 6.8 and 7.62 are close enough in size that the lower sound reduction shouldn't be too much of a concern, not as much as running 5.56 through a 7.62 can anyway. Biggest hurdle I'm gonna run into is finding a raw machined SPR collar, on the prototype it looks like they just took a collar straight from the mill and slapped it on before they anodized it. I'm worried sandblasting one might mess with the alignment so I'm gonna call and see if they can ship me one pre-finishing, otherwise I'll find someone with a mill who can make me one.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By thatARMSguy:

I'm planning on cloning that 6.8 SPC prototype Mk 12 and I'll probably end up using the 30K cause finding a 6.8 AEM5 is gonna be a hassle, and when I do find one it'll probably be way too expensive. 6.8 and 7.62 are close enough in size that the lower sound reduction shouldn't be too much of a concern, not as much as running 5.56 through a 7.62 can anyway. Biggest hurdle I'm gonna run into is finding a raw machined SPR collar, on the prototype it looks like they just took a collar straight from the mill and slapped it on before they anodized it. I'm worried sandblasting one might mess with the alignment so I'm gonna call and see if they can ship me one pre-finishing, otherwise I'll find someone with a mill who can make me one.
https://i.imgur.com/p92leCT.jpeg
View Quote

Nah bro, call Ron; he'll make that happen easy-peasy.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

View All Quotes

Is he still making parts? I thought he'd retired, I'll definitely call him if he's still working.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Is he still making parts? I thought he'd retired, I'll definitely call him if he's still working.
View Quote

@k31user, can you get this man sorted?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:02:03 AM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

I tried and  tried years back when production went from Ops Inc to Allen Engineering to get a can that was either specially made or bored out to 6.5mm and didn’t get anywhere. I entertained the idea of an AE30 but it’s like 2 ft long and the proportions look weird on a Mk12.

I did see someone selling two 6.8 marked suppressors on snipers hide a couple years back but that was during COVID, I don’t think any AE silencers were being made at the time and the guy wanted like $1500 each. The price combined with the ass pain of buying a silencer from someone out of state made it a no go for me.

When otter creak started making their version I did send them an email about a 6.5 or 30cal version they said it wasn’t as simple as boring it to 30cal and that’s as far as I got.

I had basically given up on the idea when Trajectory Arms came out of left field and made what I’d always wanted. Something with the footprint of the AEM5/Ops 12th but 30cal and rated got 300WM.  

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:00:54 AM EDT
[#7]

I tried and  tried years back when production went from Ops Inc to Allen Engineering to get a can that was either specially made or bored out to 6.5mm and didn't get anywhere. I entertained the idea of an AE30 but it's like 2 ft long and the proportions look weird on a Mk12.

I did see someone selling two 6.8 marked suppressors on snipers hide a couple years back but that was during COVID, I don't think any AE silencers were being made at the time and the guy wanted like $1500 each. The price combined with the ass pain of buying a silencer from someone out of state made it a no go for me.

When otter creak started making their version I did send them an email about a 6.5 or 30cal version they said it wasn't as simple as boring it to 30cal and that's as far as I got.

I had basically given up on the idea when Trajectory Arms came out of left field and made what I'd always wanted. Something with the footprint of the AEM5/Ops 12th but 30cal and rated got 300WM.  

View Quote
Yeah I haven't seen a 6.8 AEM5 in a long time, the .30 is probably gonna be my best bet. Sad it's not a more popular round, I kinda like it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:29:12 AM EDT
[#8]

I tried and  tried years back when production went from Ops Inc to Allen Engineering to get a can that was either specially made or bored out to 6.5mm and didn't get anywhere. I entertained the idea of an AE30 but it's like 2 ft long and the proportions look weird on a Mk12.

I did see someone selling two 6.8 marked suppressors on snipers hide a couple years back but that was during COVID, I don't think any AE silencers were being made at the time and the guy wanted like $1500 each. The price combined with the ass pain of buying a silencer from someone out of state made it a no go for me.

When otter creak started making their version I did send them an email about a 6.5 or 30cal version they said it wasn't as simple as boring it to 30cal and that's as far as I got.

I had basically given up on the idea when Trajectory Arms came out of left field and made what I'd always wanted. Something with the footprint of the AEM5/Ops 12th but 30cal and rated got 300WM.  
View Quote

Ah well I was just talking about the raw collar, haha. As for the can, I thought a .30cal M5 was indeed a thing and would be easier to acquire than hunting down something 6.8-specific. I'd do 7.62mm so you could use it for a variety of calibers, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#9]

I tried and  tried years back when production went from Ops Inc to Allen Engineering to get a can that was either specially made or bored out to 6.5mm and didn’t get anywhere. I entertained the idea of an AE30 but it’s like 2 ft long and the proportions look weird on a Mk12.

I did see someone selling two 6.8 marked suppressors on snipers hide a couple years back but that was during COVID, I don’t think any AE silencers were being made at the time and the guy wanted like $1500 each. The price combined with the ass pain of buying a silencer from someone out of state made it a no go for me.

When otter creak started making their version I did send them an email about a 6.5 or 30cal version they said it wasn’t as simple as boring it to 30cal and that’s as far as I got.

I had basically given up on the idea when Trajectory Arms came out of left field and made what I’d always wanted. Something with the footprint of the AEM5/Ops 12th but 30cal and rated got 300WM.  

View All Quotes

@Mblades

Does the AEM5 30K have the same external dims as the .22 AEM5? Might make my crazy 6.5G Mk 12 Mod 1 idea doable...
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#10]

@Mblades

Does the AEM5 30K have the same external dims as the .22 AEM5? Might make my crazy 6.5G Mk 12 Mod 1 idea doable...
View All Quotes

@Mblades

Other than being an oz or two heavier it’s the exact same.

Do it! 6.5G Mk12 is best Mk12.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

@Mblades

Hmm, presume they used different materials for the AEM5 30K if it's heavier, while having the same external dimensions and a bigger hole in the middle?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Hmm, presume they used different materials for the AEM5 30K if it's heavier, while having the same external dimensions and a bigger hole in the middle?
View All Quotes

@Mblades

The story I got is that it was beefed up a little to handle the more powerful cartridges. I’m guessing thicker baffles and/or more welds. Gives credence to what I was told by Otter Creek about it not being as easy as making a bigger hole. For 6.5G I presume it is that easy with only about 30% more powder than 5.56 but 300WM is a whole different animal. I doubt I’ll ever use it on a 300WM but it’s going to spend a fair amount of time on a 308 so I’m glad the tweaked it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#13]

https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_chainsaw.gif
@HaveBlue83, this thread polices itself nowadays.
View Quote
Thanks, Dad!
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:49:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Maddy21] [#14]

Ah well I was just talking about the raw collar, haha. As for the can, I thought a .30cal M5 was indeed a thing and would be easier to acquire than hunting down something 6.8-specific. I'd do 7.62mm so you could use it for a variety of calibers, but that's just me.
View Quote

Would this be the correct brake for using with AEM5 30k? I couldn’t find an AEM brake for 30cal

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Maddy21:

Would this be the correct brake for using with AEM5 30k? I couldn't find an AEM brake for 30cal

https://i.imgur.com/kMwFiet.png
View Quote
AE is still making them, just gotta get on the waitlist. If you can't wait, PRI has them in stock for a bit more than AE charges direct
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Adco has some currently.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

This would be sweet to build. Some guy built one back in the 700-800 page section of this topic (can’t remember specifically, reverse image search of this photo should bring it up). He used the 35 mount instead.

I like the combo of the 19 & 21 mount and rings. Were these ever used on the MK12 prototypes?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By cebiNg:
Adco has some currently.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#19]
For all of you A.R.M.S. veterans out there...What do you do if you get a pair of #22s that don't fit the picatinny rail that tight?  I know there are dimensional differences between rails, even though the tolerances on a picatinny rail should be relatively tight, shit happens in manufacturing.  While reading the thread I have also noted that several other users have stated a lot of variation between rings.

My 22's are not loose by any means, but the levers do not tighten near as much as I think they should. Has anyone successfully shimmed the cam on the rings to get a repeatable re-mount?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

@Mblades

Why not a 6mm ARC Mk12?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By pezboytate:

Why not a 6mm ARC Mk12?
View All Quotes

@Mblades

Why not a 6mm ARC Mk12?

I’m already invested in 6.5G with a Larue upper and reloading stuff. While I don’t own a 6ARC, and I think Hornady is a champ in marketing a supporting new calibers, the real world differences between 6.5G and 6ARC aren’t enough to make me want/need to invest in a new caliber.

Plus, I have a 6.5C AR10 upper and 6.5x47L bolt gun, so the 123gr ELD-Ms I use in the 6.5G can pull double duty there. No 6mms in the family.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HotLead:
For all of you A.R.M.S. veterans out there...What do you do if you get a pair of #22s that don't fit the picatinny rail that tight?  I know there are dimensional differences between rails, even though the tolerances on a picatinny rail should be relatively tight, shit happens in manufacturing.  While reading the thread I have also noted that several other users have stated a lot of variation between rings.

My 22's are not loose by any means, but the levers do not tighten near as much as I think they should. Has anyone successfully shimmed the cam on the rings to get a repeatable re-mount?
View Quote
Seen all kinds. You can try bending the steel gripper but the cam needs more force. You could always get some shim stock like .005" and but that btn the steel gripper and the rail.

I love....night force rings....myself ;)
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Why not a 6mm ARC Mk12?
View All Quotes

@Mblades

Why not a 6mm ARC Mk12?

Because it didn’t exist 10+ years ago when I first made a 6.5 Grendel Mk12. Also I don’t have any 6mm guns but I do have 6.5 Creedmoor so I can share 120-123gr bullets between the two.

If I was starting from scratch in 2024 I’d probably go 6ARC as that’s seems to have killed the Grendel, Valkyrie and 6.8spc.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#24]

https://i.imgur.com/a8wzCCS.jpg
View Quote

Because 88 ELDM's and 90 ATIPs smoke what I can reload my grendels with.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone try a JP rifles double crush washer on the brake?

Ron is sending me a new collar and need to get everything together before I remove and replace.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I still make custom stuff.
1-530-742-3248
[email protected]

RonA
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#27]

This would be sweet to build. Some guy built one back in the 700-800 page section of this topic (can't remember specifically, reverse image search of this photo should bring it up). He used the 35 mount instead.

I like the combo of the 19 & 21 mount and rings. Were these ever used on the MK12 prototypes?
View All Quotes

This would be sweet to build. Some guy built one back in the 700-800 page section of this topic (can't remember specifically, reverse image search of this photo should bring it up). He used the 35 mount instead.

I've seen them used on one of the SAM-R prototypes, and I know a guy who bought one of the AMU prototype uppers that made its way out onto the market that came with one.

SAM-R

AMU prototype (sadly not my pic, I'll get there one day though)

I've got a NLS #35 and some rings that I could use, but I'm saving that for another idea I've got. Honestly the only hard parts of doing that 6.8 build are the swan sleeve, suppressor, and TRC/TRR, I've already got the sleeve, a spare TRC and FDE TRR, and a set of #21s so I figure it'll go easily. Still trying to figure some minor parts out, I'm not sure if it was a complete PRI upper or assembled on a Colt receiver. I assume the bolt would be PRI as well. I figure I'll use a winged rear iron to make it a bit cheaper, and since the swan sleeve is already winged due to being Gen III cut it won't make too much of a difference. The #19 is NLS wingless though, since it's got the spaced rail slots, might be tricky but I know some people who might have one to spare. I'll use the FDE TRR for the time being unless I find a grey one before I finish the build. If push comes to shove I can trade some stuff I've got, there's only a few parts I have that are special/rare enough that I won't let go no matter what. Most of my stuff is pretty common.

Do the levers "snap" into place when you close them? As long as it does that it should hold zero. Try measuring the length of the foot with a micrometer, proper length should be around .743-.746". I've got a #76-OS Trijicon RMR mount and the foot on that is .738", it's kinda loose but it still locks in properly and holds zero.

Originally Posted By k31user:
1-530-742-3248
[email protected]

RonA
That's great, I'll send an email tomorrow!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

Thanks, Dad!
View Quote

It's a big deal when you realize your thread's all grown up and out in the world on its own, supporting itself.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#29]

1-530-742-3248
[email protected]

RonA
View Quote

My OP has been updated because RonA's the man and he's STILL doing custom work for us. Don't sleep!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Why not a 6mm ARC Mk12?
View Quote

@pezboytate

What’s a good source for a Mod H barrel in 6ARC now that CLE is out of commercial sales? Craddock?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By oldbrowndog:

@pezboytate

What’s a good source for a Mod H barrel in 6ARC now that CLE is out of commercial sales? Craddock?
View Quote

@oldbrowndog

I have seen the Ballistic Advantage SPR barrels in 6mm ARC. You can get a 5/8-24 thread pitch muzzle device and use that. No idea how well these shoot.

I also figure you can get any profile you want made with any barrel blank you want if you are willing to pay for it and wait for it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:48:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#32]
I've seen them used on one of the SAM-R prototypes, and I know a guy who bought one of the AMU prototype uppers that made its way out onto the market that came with one.

SAM-R
https://i.imgur.com/q9mU76I.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/zjvwszk.jpeg

I've got a NLS #35 and some rings that I could use, but I'm saving that for another idea I've got. Honestly the only hard parts of doing that 6.8 build are the swan sleeve, suppressor, and TRC/TRR, I've already got the sleeve, a spare TRC and FDE TRR, and a set of #21s so I figure it'll go easily. Still trying to figure some minor parts out, I'm not sure if it was a complete PRI upper or assembled on a Colt receiver. I assume the bolt would be PRI as well. I figure I'll use a winged rear iron to make it a bit cheaper, and since the swan sleeve is already winged due to being Gen III cut it won't make too much of a difference. The #19 is NLS wingless though, since it's got the spaced rail slots, might be tricky but I know some people who might have one to spare. I'll use the FDE TRR for the time being unless I find a grey one before I finish the build. If push comes to shove I can trade some stuff I've got, there's only a few parts I have that are special/rare enough that I won't let go no matter what. Most of my stuff is pretty common.

Do the levers "snap" into place when you close them? As long as it does that it should hold zero. Try measuring the length of the foot with a micrometer, proper length should be around .743-.746". I've got a #76-OS Trijicon RMR mount and the foot on that is .738", it's kinda loose but it still locks in properly and holds zero.

View All Quotes

SAM-R
https://i.imgur.com/q9mU76I.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/zjvwszk.jpeg

1-530-742-3248
[email protected]

RonA

Gen 3 cut sleeves also came in non-winged originally as seen on issued late Mk12 mod 0’s and later adapted the winged logo.  I’d imagine the prototype was non-winged but maybe I’m wrong.  Not that it would make a difference.  Winged or not they’ve become near unobtainium.  

ETA:  just pointing out that gen 3 cut sleeves were non-winged as well.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By teamjawbox:

Gen 3 cut sleeves also came in non-winged originally as seen on issued late Mk12 mod 0's and later adapted the winged logo.  I'd imagine the prototype was non-winged but maybe I'm wrong.  Not that it would make a difference.  Winged or not they've become near unobtainium.  

View Quote
I've actually never seen a wingless Gen III cut swan sleeve, or at the least all the photos I have of them that I can actually see the logo are winged. Could be some older wingless ones in my photo album, most people take pictures of the other side though so I can't tell. I'm sure that would jump the price up from the $950 that PEQ-2-3s are going for these days.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:48:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#34]
I've actually never seen a wingless Gen III cut swan sleeve, or at the least all the photos I have of them that I can actually see the logo are winged. Could be some older wingless ones in my photo album, most people take pictures of the other side though so I can't tell. I'm sure that would jump the price up from the $950 that PEQ-2-3s are going for these days.
View All Quotes

Gen 3 cut sleeves also came in non-winged originally as seen on issued late Mk12 mod 0's and later adapted the winged logo.  I'd imagine the prototype was non-winged but maybe I'm wrong.  Not that it would make a difference.  Winged or not they've become near unobtainium.  

Dunno how well the quality will hold up after uploading these pics, but the now infamous SH pic dump of a freshly isssued late mod 0 has a wingless gen 3 cut #38 PEQ sleeve.  Date on the deployment case tag of 12/4/2003.  

If the pic quality didn’t hold up shoot me a PM and I’ll send you the full pic dump. It’s a goldmine of photos for fans of an issued gen 3.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

ETA:  there’s also a couple gen 3 clone builds that have been posted with wingless.  DStepec had posted a pic IIRC
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:06:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wakebrdr142] [#35]
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By wakebrdr142:
https://i.ibb.co/R6sj74F/IMG-6580.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:29:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Dunno how well the quality will hold up after uploading these pics, but the now infamous SH pic dump of a freshly isssued late mod 0 has a wingless gen 3 cut #38 PEQ sleeve.  Date on the deployment case tag of 12/4/2003.  

If the pic quality didn't hold up shoot me a PM and I'll send you the full pic dump. It's a goldmine of photos for fans of an issued gen 3.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/343681/IMG_5428_png-3215959.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/343681/IMG_5429_png-3215960.JPG

ETA:  there's also a couple gen 3 clone builds that have been posted with wingless.  DStepec had posted a pic IIRC
View All Quotes

If the pic quality didn't hold up shoot me a PM and I'll send you the full pic dump. It's a goldmine of photos for fans of an issued gen 3.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/343681/IMG_5428_png-3215959.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/343681/IMG_5429_png-3215960.JPG

ETA:  there's also a couple gen 3 clone builds that have been posted with wingless.  DStepec had posted a pic IIRC

Sweet, always love seeing this stuff!
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Yep was gonna @ you as I recall purchasing your old 38 2-3 as you somehow came across a non winged!
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#39]
What's a fair price for a AEM5 nowadays? My local gun store has one for $779.99

Been wanting to pick one up and I thought about buy one now with the short wait times.

Anyplace else have one for cheaper?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#40]
I think they are not making them anymore or very small batches, Ron retired, if you find one get it, price is about right for them since they are scarce, also OCM5 is the new version made by someone else.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By titom110:
I think they are not making them anymore or very small batches, Ron retired, if you find one get it, price is about right for them since they are scarce, also OCM5 is the new version made by someone else.
View Quote

Ron partnered with Trajectory Arms who is now making the AEM5.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:12:38 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Originally Posted By Yumago:

View Quote
So $780 is a good price or just about average?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:19:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#43]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Yumago:

That’s bout the current avg.  I paid about that for one of the Trajectory Arms made a couple months back.  Putting it next to my Allen Engineering the only difference is the Orem, UT vs Sparks, NV marking.  And the knurling is a bit more prominent/consistent in the Trajectory Arms made one.  

That is within the avg price for AEM5 currently.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#44]

That's bout the current avg.  I paid about that for one of the Trajectory Arms made a couple months back.  Putting it next to my Allen Engineering the only difference is the Orem, UT vs Sparks, NV marking.  And the knurling is a bit more prominent/consistent in the Trajectory Arms made one.  

That is within the avg price for AEM5 currently.  Enjoy!
View Quote
Ok sounds good, I'm really torn on buying it. I always wanted to get a can for my Mod 1 build and it would be my first suppressor as well (I really love my MK12) but I'm hesitant because of the price + $200 tax stamp plus the wait time

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Ok sounds good, I'm really torn on buying it. I always wanted to get a can for my Mod 1 build and it would be my first suppressor as well (I really love my MK12) but I'm hesitant because of the price + $200 tax stamp plus the wait time

View Quote

AEM5 is my favorite 556 can and sounds the best.  If you have a MK12 you deserve one.

Plus, wait times are measured in days now, not months.  If it’s in stock it’s a phenomenal time to buy!
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Subpar:

AEM5 is my favorite 556 can and sounds the best.  If you have a MK12 you deserve one.

Plus, wait times are measured in days now, not months.  If it’s in stock it’s a phenomenal time to buy!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Subpar:

What the velocisir said. Buy that bitch

Pic thread

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#47]
I paid like 600 for mine lol but I love it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Do it for the guys behind enemy lines that can't buy cans. I know I'd be all over them if I could with wait times like they are now.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Taking my Mk12 to the 600yd shoot my local range has tomorrow. I will make sure I get some pics.

Using AAC 77gr and Black Hills OTM 77gr.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Would it be better to buy as a individual or trust?
Page / 1182
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top