Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2024 11:26:29 PM EDT
Looking at getting a dedicated can for my Sig Cross in 6.5cm. Not looking at spending a ton with everything out of stock I found an AAC Jaeger 30 at my local dealer.  I am in EMS so I qualify for the SPEQ program and Griffin's General Issue Program but just signed up so I don't know what kind of pricing they have.  The Griffin I am looking at is the Sportsmans UL 300 and the SiCo is the Harvester.

The Jaeger is the cheapest of the 3 at $450 and in stock locally but there isn't a whole lot of info I can find on it as far as reviews go.  I haven't looked at AAC since before Kevin B left.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Alaskagrown:
Looking at getting a dedicated can for my Sig Cross in 6.5cm. Not looking at spending a ton with everything out of stock I found an AAC Jaeger 30 at my local dealer.  I am in EMS so I qualify for the SPEQ program and Griffin's General Issue Program but just signed up so I don't know what kind of pricing they have.  The Griffin I am looking at is the Sportsmans UL 300 and the SiCo is the Harvester.

The Jaeger is the cheapest of the 3 at $450 and in stock locally but there isn't a whole lot of info I can find on it as far as reviews go.  I haven't looked at AAC since before Kevin B left.
View Quote
I have 4 of the Sportsman cans, I'm really happy with them.  I think they are significantly lighter than the Jaeger, more expensive but reasonably priced, maybe even better with the GI Program.  Harvester is a good can too, for a 6.5 I'd also maybe look at the Q Jumbo Shrimp, I'm really happy with mine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Diligent Defense Enticer S Ti: First Look/First Shots

A little pricier, but this will be the can on my Cross this season. 8.7oz with a DT adapter and very quiet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top