Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2024 11:26:29 PM EDT
Looking at getting a dedicated can for my Sig Cross in 6.5cm. Not looking at spending a ton with everything out of stock I found an AAC Jaeger 30 at my local dealer.  I am in EMS so I qualify for the SPEQ program and Griffin's General Issue Program but just signed up so I don't know what kind of pricing they have.  The Griffin I am looking at is the Sportsmans UL 300 and the SiCo is the Harvester.

The Jaeger is the cheapest of the 3 at $450 and in stock locally but there isn't a whole lot of info I can find on it as far as reviews go.  I haven't looked at AAC since before Kevin B left.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Alaskagrown:
Looking at getting a dedicated can for my Sig Cross in 6.5cm. Not looking at spending a ton with everything out of stock I found an AAC Jaeger 30 at my local dealer.  I am in EMS so I qualify for the SPEQ program and Griffin's General Issue Program but just signed up so I don't know what kind of pricing they have.  The Griffin I am looking at is the Sportsmans UL 300 and the SiCo is the Harvester.

The Jaeger is the cheapest of the 3 at $450 and in stock locally but there isn't a whole lot of info I can find on it as far as reviews go.  I haven't looked at AAC since before Kevin B left.
View Quote
I have 4 of the Sportsman cans, I'm really happy with them.  I think they are significantly lighter than the Jaeger, more expensive but reasonably priced, maybe even better with the GI Program.  Harvester is a good can too, for a 6.5 I'd also maybe look at the Q Jumbo Shrimp, I'm really happy with mine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Diligent Defense Enticer S Ti: First Look/First Shots

A little pricier, but this will be the can on my Cross this season. 8.7oz with a DT adapter and very quiet.
Top Top