Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2023 3:43:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades]
I see PMM and Deadshot barrels sell stainless hex head gas screws but they have a limited selection and not much in stock. MGW has factory screws but most of the small sizes are out of stock.

Does anyone know where else I can get factory jets? Looking for 1.2 and 1.215 in particular.

My suppressor got out of jail earlier than expected and I’m playing catch-up.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
1.2 & 1.5 are both in stock @ PMM...

& while you're at it, go ahead & get their TOOL.

Originally Posted By Mblades:
I see PMM and Deadshot barrels sell stainless hex head gas screws but they have a limited selection and not much in stock. MGW has factory screws but most of the small sizes are out of stock.

Does anyone know where else I can get factory jets? Looking for 1.2 and 1.25 in particular.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:05:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spider:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Mblades:

Does anyone know where else I can get factory jets? Looking for 1.2 and 1.25 in particular.

I had a typo in my OP I meant 1.15. It looks like PMM has everything down to 1.2 in stock. I swear I looked earlier today and there were a few out of stock.

The factory jet in the 308 20S is 1.4 so I’m just going to get the whole range down to 1.2 from PMM and if I can find something else to order I’ll get the 1.15 from MGW otherwise I’d be paying $7 shipping on a $6 part.

As much as I like new tools I’m hoping this is a set it and forget it one time thing and I’ve already invested in a set of good quality tiny screwdrivers for working on carburetors.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
A KNS discarder in conjuction with a "middle of the road" fixed jet will give you a ton of adjustment.

I don't remember the size but my 16 has that combination and settles in perfectly with and without the can on setting 8/13
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
A KNS discarder in conjuction with a "middle of the road" fixed jet will give you a ton of adjustment.

I don't remember the size but my 16 has that combination and settles in perfectly with and without the can on setting 8/13
View Quote

I looked at that option but I’m not looking to tinker with different suppressors or ammo. I think the adjustability of the scarburator or discarder would be a wasted feature and unnecessary added expense for me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried Midwest Gun Works?
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I don't know if I got a defective one or what, but that PMM tool is junk. It broke at the slightest amount of resistance.

Get a Wiha 32049 for a slim flat head to get that factory jet out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a bunch of set screws and drill my own gas control screws.
Top Top