Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/1/2024 11:05:55 PM EDT
"Honorary vet"?

Classy comment re: vet suicide.

Im in  El Paso, but that district ends where mine starts. Id have some words for him if he showed his face here.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
"Honorary vet"?

Im in  El Paso, but that district ends where mine starts. Id have some words for him if he showed his face here.

View Quote

You say 99 things I agree with.

But this one thing.  I can't deal with it.  So BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!

Please give me Beto.

What the fuck ever.  Get over yourself.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get that from Tony? Surprised he could get the cock out of his mouth long enough to tell you about it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#3]
He's always been a jokester.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you see the context the comment was from?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Compared to the guy that's currently serving?  Please, he can't be worse.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess Tony just dropped lower in chances of beating Brandon.

Let's Go Brandon!
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#8]
"Honorary vet"?

View Quote

Hi Tony.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Does someone want to post links or a video or something?

Because OPs sentence fragments are leaving a lot to be desired.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lokjell:
Did you see the context the comment was from?
View Quote

Of course not.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By dyezak:

Please give me Beto.

View Quote

Apparently there is no one on the Right that is any good, except the pure ones on ARFCOM.  This is why we lose to the Left.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JAD762:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By dyezak:

Please give me Beto.

View Quote

Typical emotional knee jerk post.

Someone is allowed to be held accountable for his words without someone voting for Beto. Its the same type of useless, thoughtless and braindead response when someone says something about Trump here and people can't see past their own ignorance and yell something about voting for Biden or Hillary.

It was a scumbag, classless comment. Hes allowed to be called out for it..unless you approve mocking vets blowing their faces off.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Someone is allowed to be held accountable for his words without someone voting for Beto. Its the same type of useless, thoughtless and braindead response when someone says something about Trump here and people can't see past their own ignorance and yell something about voting for Biden or Hillary.

It was a scumbag, classless comment. Hes allowed to be called out for it..unless you approve mocking vets blowing their faces off.
View Quote

I can joke about pretty much anything.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:15:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Narwhals] [#16]
Is this your first time on the Internet op?

Do you understand what a joke is? Jokes can be edgy, don't get cut on them
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#17]
"Honorary vet"?

View Quote

Im not sure how posting on the most degenerate website on the planet since 03 makes your opinion valid.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#18]
You are buying into crooked RHINO Tony's smear campaign.  Watch the actual videos Brandon is in and producing.  He supports veterans and comes from a military family.  

Herrera is the type of no fucks given 2nd amendment supporter we need in Congress.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I thought you were NeverTrump, also.

Seems to be a pattern for you. Someone on our side SAYS something and you throw them on the trash heap.

Meanwhile, the Leftists and RINOs actually ruining our lives and our country rate less ire from you.

Maybe YOUR emotions are the ones you should be evaluating.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

Apparently there is no one on the Right that is any good, except the pure ones on ARFCOM.  This is why we lose to the Left.
View Quote

We lose to the left because our candiadtes are shit and we vote for anyone who says anything we're emotionally attached to and they get to vote to fuck us, go right back to saying things we are emotionally attaxhed to and we vote for them over and over and over again while making excuses for our actions.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

You clearly didn't watch the episode of the podcast, or have any context.  It's a bunch of fucking veterans he's talking to, they were talking about the culture of veterans, and him being the only non-veteran there got told by the actual fucking veterans he was an honorary one.  You are what's wrong with the right, have fun with your piece of shit candidates.  Oh, and I can't wait for your post next year how texas is getting fucked by rhinos...
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#23]
GD is so bad it's amusing...  

Or so amusing it's sad...

Probably both.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#24]
"Honorary vet"?

View Quote
OP

W e Need some "context" RE:whatareyoutalking

about?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JAD762:

View Quote

I just found the clip. I don't keep up with Texas politics though.

From what I can see, he's running against a veteran with a Purple Heart and the video clip shows Herrara saying "I've wanted to put a gun in my mouth, guess I'm an honorary vet." I'm assuming it's on some podcast discussing veteran suicides.

https://twitter.com/TonyGonzales4TX/status/1785399327029895382

People are going to learn that spending hours and hours doing endless podcasts or youtube videos is going to bite you in the ass one day.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#26]

We lose to the left because our candiadtes are shit and we vote for anyone who says anything we're emotionally attached to and they get to vote to fuck us, go right back to saying things we are emotionally attaxhed to and we vote for them over and over and over again while making excuses for our actions.
View Quote

Homey, you seem pretty emotionally attached to vet suicide and willing to NOT vote for a guy who is far better than the average Republican and lightyears beyond a Democrat.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

You literally just had the same knee jerk emotional response to Herrera.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:20:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#28]

View Quote

We lost to the Left because they don't tolerate the weak among them. They eat their weak and the rest fall in line. They literally run the entire world currently.

We keep defending weakness.

This has nothing to do with BH I am talking about though he is a  BRCC cuck
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:20:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#29]
We found someone on Team Tony or at least lapping up the lies from them.  At least you are consistent with your loyalty to the establishment given that you hoped Trump would be removed from the ballots.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GraboidHunter:
You are buying into crooked RHINO Tony's smear campaign.  Watch the actual videos Brandon is in and producing.  He supports veterans and comes from a military family.  

Herrera is the type of no fucks given 2nd amendment supporter we need in Congress.
View Quote

I agree. We do need him.

I come from a mil fam. I am pro 2A. I dont need to mock vet suicide to prove anything. Attention whores go down those routes..let not forget how some here were pissed about the IED comment and liking ones that dont get captured.

Statesmen are allowed to be professional and act as such. I know titties, cheating on your husband and HJs in a theater are all the rage here..I appreciate the vote record, you just look likena scumbag, whore, etc.

It wouldn't be a smear if it didn't happen..
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cedjunior:
OP

W e Need some "context" RE:whatareyoutalking

about?
View Quote

Ernie "Tony" Gonzales Attacks @BrandonHerrera With an OLD joke.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#32]
He lost me when he said he prefers AKs in one of his videos.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:22:26 PM EDT
[#33]
"Honorary vet"?

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:23:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: callmestick] [#34]
If theres one thing I have learned in my time on this rock its that you always crucify a good candidate base on an out of context quote from som rando on the internet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Would you like Brandon to call you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Iike Trump?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 0311SKI:

You clearly didn't watch the episode of the podcast, or have any context.  It's a bunch of fucking veterans he's talking to, they were talking about the culture of veterans, and him being the only non-veteran there got told by the actual fucking veterans he was an honorary one.  You are what's wrong with the right, have fun with your piece of shit candidates.  Oh, and I can't wait for your post next year how texas is getting fucked by rhinos...
View Quote

Im in El Paso until 2028, I could use some RINOs here. Would be an improvement.

Send us some.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
He lost me when he said he prefers AKs in one of his videos.

View Quote

I mean that's just been his thing for like 10 years.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#39]

I thought you were NeverTrump, also.

Seems to be a pattern for you. Someone on our side SAYS something and you throw them on the trash heap.

Meanwhile, the Leftists and RINOs actually ruining our lives and our country rate less ire from you.

Maybe YOUR emotions are the ones you should be evaluating.
View Quote

You obviously do not pay attention.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:27:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#40]
The joke was about how veterans are ignored by everyone leading to high suicide rates. You are buying into bullshit from an antigun politician.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:27:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

We lost to the Left because they don't tolerate the weak among them. They eat their weak and the rest fall in line. They literally run the entire world currently.

We keep defending weakness
View Quote

The Left is rife with weakness, they don't tolerate ideological deviation.  They are stacked with mentally ill, criminals and addicts, Weak people, but as long as the weak remain in line with dogma, that is all that matters.

On our side, yes, many traits that are weakness masquerading as other behaviors like (false) compassion, willingness to compromise (ethics and beliefs), etc.

But, come on, Lindsay Graham is a studly bulwark against the tide of Leftism!!!

Oh wait...
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DayandNight1701:

Im not sure how posting on the most degenerate website on the planet since 03 makes your opinion valid.
View Quote

And just like that, a challenger appears…..
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#44]

We lose to the left because our candiadtes are shit
View Quote

Wow, channeling Mitch McConnell now.  Joe Biden and Fetterman can't even put a sentence together on their own if they worked together...but Republican candidates are shit.  Where you stand is very clear.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#45]

You obviously do not pay attention.

View Quote

Might be the way you are framing your statements and the way the posts come across with judgement and finality.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#46]
"Honorary vet"?

View Quote

For context he was called an honorary veteran by veterans, and for the "unclassy comment" - he was at an event to raise awareness for veterans, but thought it was too dark of "humor" so he never made the "joke/comment"; however veterans later told him that they prefer dark humor and it helps them get over some of their struggles.

Context is everything. Now everyone is filled in. It was explained on the Unsubscribe Podcast awhile ago.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Wow, channeling Mitch McConnell now.  Joe Biden and Fetterman can't even put a sentence together on their own if they worked together...but Republican candidates are shit.  Where you stand is very clear.
View Quote

Hey now Fettermans actually thinking better after the stroke.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Very underrated post
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top