Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2024 5:23:49 AM EDT
Anyone picking up Viking cruise stock for $26. and change right now? I have ccl and nchl but sort of holding off pulling the plug on viking. What are your thoughts?

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked at VIK just prior to the IPO, and did nothing.  I admit that I probably made a mistake.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By grendelbane:
I looked at VIK just prior to the IPO, and did nothing.  I admit that I probably made a mistake.
View Quote

I agree, I should of picked up some..
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:54:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sharky30] [#3]
I bought 10 shares for giggles. I've loved the 2 river cruises I did through them. I just really hope becoming publicly traded doesn't turn them into the other cruise lines.

I might buy some more but generally prefer funds or fund like ETFs over individual companies.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I have ccl and it's up to when I bought it, but it's up enough for me to sell. I'm hoping viking goes up 40-50 bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top