Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2023 4:29:45 PM EDT
I need ideas and inspiration in putting a good range pack together for precision rifle with the thought of also using it for PRS.  What is everyone using?  Pics?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
In the buy once cry once category I have a Tactical Operations X-large drag bag. My rifle has a 26" barrel, The bag has shoulder straps for carrying, numerous pockets for data books, magazines, rangefinder, bore guide, spare things etc.  It also includes a prone shooting mat and has an inside pocket for surpressoe and center pocket for a full length cleaning rod.
Drag bag

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:41:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob01] [#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:52:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MSC182] [#3]
I use an Eberlestock Upranger and love it. I use the main compartment for bigger items and the outside pockets  for smaller items like my Kestrel, fix it sticks, range finder etc. I love being able to lay it flat and not have to dig through a traditional pack to get what I’m looking for. It also keeps everything dry when setting it down on wet or muddy ground.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#5]
The UpRanger looks interesting
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 3:02:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Have tried eberlestock packs, currently using a London bridge three day pack with OBI link system on the shoulders to haul my rifle and tripod
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I'm just going to get a Gunslinger II.  I can get a good price on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top