Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2024 4:23:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sailormilan2]
Tested my PCC builds today. 9mm using a Stern Defense mag well adapter on standard AR lower. 45acp and 10mm on Spikes Tactical lower.
9mm and 45acp both Delta Team Tactical Colt/Glock style BCGs, and 7.1 oz buffer(9mm) and a 8.1 oz buffer(45acp). Both ran well, and both calibers dropped their empties very close to each other. About 5’ away from me.
9mm is fun. It’s like shooting a 22.
10mms(2 different uppers) were a different story. Both have a 13.4 oz Delta Team Tactical BCG with 10.8 oz buffer. Apparently 24.24 oz combined weight is not enough. Empties were thrown close to 20’ away, and all the cases had a smile and small bulge. I was shooting reloads. Loaded towards the upper end but safe for my 1911.
I have a spare BCG that weighs 14.4 oz, and I have an 11 oz buffer on the way. As soon as it gets here I’ll retest and try for more accuracy testing.

9mm
https://imgur.com/KunYauf

10mm
https://imgur.com/ZfPL3LG

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:00:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: s4s4u] [#1]
Delta Team Tactical
View Quote

Don't take offence, please, but these guys don't exactly inspire confidence.  Hope your stuff works out.

Most guys don't think 10mm should even exist in a blowback action, so no surprise there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By s4s4u:

Don't take offence, please, but these guys don't exactly inspire confidence.  Hope your stuff works out.

Most guys don't think 10mm should even exist in a blowback action, so no surprise there.
View Quote

Well, I would prefer a DI.  But I thought I'd see how well a blowback worked. The DTT BCG is the same as what is sold by many other sites.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top