Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2024 7:52:35 PM EDT
Just got an email from Atlantic with two B&T guns (APC and SPC9) that come with MP5 mag lowers.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I would rather have a CZ Scorpion mag lower.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s a step backwards, but good for the folks who’ve got a ton of MP5 mags I suppose.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By swar15:
View Quote

This I have the regular and glock lower. The CZ pmags would be great.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:10:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Cz doesn’t even use the same CZ mags.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 5:07:16 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

https://lingleindustries.com/apc9-ghm9-scorpion-lower-1/

If you have a bunch of MP5 mags I could see the MP5 lower being attractive. Same for the scorpion mag lower but the problem is the price. $400+ to use a different mag is steep. Mine uses P320 mags, I’d like to check out the KCI B&T mags but putting another $400 into a PCC that is already pushing $4K, I can’t justify the switch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Perhaps they could put more expensive mags in it.

Suomi coffin mags cost an arm and a leg. Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MK318:
If you have a bunch of MP5 mags I could see the MP5 lower being attractive. Same for the scorpion mag lower but the problem is the price. $400+ to use a different mag is steep. Mine uses P320 mags, I'd like to check out the KCI B&T mags but putting another $400 into a PCC that is already pushing $4K, I can't justify the switch.
View Quote
I have a bunch of MP5 mags, but I wouldn't buy one of these and forfeit the automatic BHO.

Allegedly the KCI copies are better than B&T's mags, but I haven't seen one yet.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
I have a bunch of MP5 mags, but I wouldn't buy one of these and forfeit the automatic BHO.

Allegedly the KCI copies are better than B&T's mags, but I haven't seen one yet.
View Quote

All the MP5 mags made by KCI are good to go for me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
If you have a bunch of MP5 mags I could see the MP5 lower being attractive. Same for the scorpion mag lower but the problem is the price. $400+ to use a different mag is steep. Mine uses P320 mags, I'd like to check out the KCI B&T mags but putting another $400 into a PCC that is already pushing $4K, I can't justify the switch.

I’ve heard the same about the KCI versions of the B&T mags. The reason I want to try it is because the mag catch on my P320 lower is very sensitive. It takes almost no pressure to drop the mag and just through regular movement it is very easy to inadvertently drop the mag. Since I’m am SBRing it and plan to use it for SD in the vehicle, having a very light mag catch is less than ideal. I thought maybe it was just my lower but I’ve tried a couple of other P320 lowers out and their mag release is also very light. The B&T mag lower has a normal feeling mag release.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:05:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a stack of 20 HK mp5 mags for my AP5s that would totally be a good fit for one of these.

If CO passes their AWB I may have to pick one of these up.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#13]
The reason I want to try it is because the mag catch on my P320 lower is very sensitive. It takes almost no pressure to drop the mag and just through regular movement it is very easy to inadvertently drop the mag. Since I'm am SBRing it and plan to use it for SD in the vehicle, having a very light mag catch is less than ideal.
View Quote
Try swapping out the mag catch spring for a stronger one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top