Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2023 7:56:31 PM EDT
I just bought an amnesty registered full auto G-series FAL today from a client. It includes some bayonets and what appears to be a five round magazine. I've never seen such a thing before. The bottom is completely flat and not angled like you might expect with a 20 rd. magazine. It's an estate purchase so I can't ask the original owner.

No pics for now. I can snap some next week.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#1]
FN made 10-rounders, but they had the angled bottom. I seem to recall an old FN ad mentioning the 10s with a plug to five rounds for hunting. Never heard of a 5-round mag or one with a flat bottom. FN made 10s, 15s, 20s, and I believe 30s as well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple of 5 rounders that I bought from DSA years ago to hunt with. They appear to be cut down 20s.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By arfn:
I have a couple of 5 rounders that I bought from DSA years ago to hunt with. They appear to be cut down 20s.
View Quote

I believe all DSA 5s and 10s are cut-downs and not made to that length originally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top