BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Thinking about it more I would upgrade the trigger and hammer ala sierra papa,new rear sight insert, upgraded mag release (aluminum not little metal tabs,) with a longer reach button.

Stock storage for two 15 round magazines, folding if possible, and a threaded barrel. Offer an rail system which goes over the front end and is backwards compatible with the previous generation. Make the iron sight guards shorter while still being able to fold away.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wonger86:
Disregard
View Quote

Welcome?
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:55:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GraboidHunter] [#3]
I think it's pretty good as is.  Threaded barrel is a no-go due to import restrictions so blame the US Government for that not Beretta.  

Kind of a moot point as they have discontinued this gun.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:27:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ScottyPotty] [#4]
The trigger is pretty clunkly, and it would be nice not to have to spend big bucks for a decent trigger.  But id rather have an option for using glock mags.  

These are pretty fun guns, and mine has always ran good.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 12:59:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Actually recommended this to a customer today who wanted a carbine that took Beretta 92 mags, rather than the Chiappa, and totally forgot to suggest the SUB-2000 Multi-Mag.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top