Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2022 4:10:06 AM EDT
Has anyone tried the ds arms lower with the A2 sight? I decided to shoot my fal last week for the first time in years.
I had a hell of a time using the sights with my prescription glasses.Getting old sucks. Oddly enough I don't have that issue with my AR iron sights. I started searching for a scope mount and came across the A2 lower so I ordered it along with a scope mount which i will modify to directly bolt a red dot on so i don't end up with a chin weld.
It looks a little odd but seems to solve the vision issue. It's a franken fal  anyway so it's not going to ruin the value any.
I won't get to zero it till next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top