Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2022 9:48:40 AM EDT
I was thinking of getting a FAB DEFENSE Ergonomic Pistol Grip for my FAL. Mine is a 2008 DSA FAL. Anyone have one on theirs?
Are they good and solid?  

Please post some pics if you do!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know, but I do have their ar15 stock.  Based off of the build quality I would say it is just as good as Magpul.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the Ergo grip on both of my FAL's.  It is more vertical that the stock grips plus it has a rubber texture to it.

Ergo FAL
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had one on mine for 5 or so years and it's great. Way more solid feeling than the tapco saw grip I used to have.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:16:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: t11t5] [#4]
I looked on Gunbroker, is this one a older one than the one the link above takes me to? They look a little different.

Gunbroker Item number 952447986

I appreciate all the info about this!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#5]
The one linked above is an Ergo brand grip. The gunbroker one you posted is what my Fab grip looks like.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#6]
My preference is the old/discontinued PSAW / Penguin Small Arms Works grips.  

Better grip angle compared to the original and less bulky than the SAW grip.

Mark at ARS still has a fair number of them for sale.  It's also a US made part which is nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top