Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2023 1:14:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool.  I do want to know where the new in wrap mags came from and how I can get some.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aircontech:
Very cool.  I do want to know where the new in wrap mags came from and how I can get some.
View Quote

No joke. You could fund the war by selling those mags.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By aircontech:
View Quote

It would have to be DSA or Imbel right? Is anyone else producing FALs and FAL accessories?
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Duh_Bear:

It would have to be DSA or Imbel right? Is anyone else producing FALs and FAL accessories?
View Quote
Probably stockpiled FN
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By kentucky_smith:
Probably stockpiled FN
View Quote

My guess as well.

There’re tons of cool stuff that sits NIB inside the govt arsenals.
In Italy the govt has to keep some old stuff in stock for retired soldiers that could get back in service in case of a WW3. That was more or less the rule.. and I guess it’s the same for other countries.

What we see on the market is just the tip of the iceberg.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By booger-hooker:
You're right about Italy as I picked up one of the Breda manufactured Bren gun kits in .30-06 that were just imported with the transit chest and the mags to go with it.  The Brens had just been sitting in a government warehouse basically unused since the 1950's after 7.62 became the preferred NATO round.
View Quote

Every year or two the Govt Arsenal publish a list of guns that can be transferred to civilians.. lots of cool stuff usually NIB for collectors

Here’s an example
https://www.armietiro.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Listino-Pmal-2023.pdf
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Frens:

Every year or two the Govt Arsenal publish a list of guns that can be transferred to civilians.. lots of cool stuff usually NIB for collectors

Here’s an example
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frens:
Originally Posted By booger-hooker:
You're right about Italy as I picked up one of the Breda manufactured Bren gun kits in .30-06 that were just imported with the transit chest and the mags to go with it.  The Brens had just been sitting in a government warehouse basically unused since the 1950's after 7.62 became the preferred NATO round.

Here’s an example

Well that's cool
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 1:32:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#9]
Originally Posted By dalyman72:

Well that's cool
View Quote

Indeed.

An Enfield .22 trainer for $606.58 (euro570) sold
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top