Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2024 11:25:43 AM EDT
Is there anywhere I can buy one for a Gen 4 G17 or G19?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:22:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NOTaBot] [#1]
No, flux made a brace for the glock. But my understanding is it has been discontinued. Used market maybe. Or check out rhe 20/20
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, they removed it from their site... While they twiddled their thumbs for years before the brace ruling. Talk about missing your moment.

I suspect that they will have a glock product coming, but these guys are sslllloooowww. The very people that need to hear go big or go home.

I have a Glock SBR I'm waiting to find a stock for, so, I'll be in... someday.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like exo gunner might be coming out with something similar for glocks.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2024/01/19/exo-gunners-fcu-upgrades/
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Flux kept saying they were working on a Glock frame similar to the Raider for the Sig, but it's never materialized.  It would have the added headache of being the serialized part which might be an issue for them.

If someone came out with an 80% type product that would be an interesting route, but similar projects for Glocks seem to be confined to the 3d printed world at the moment, such as the "Invader".

Link Posted: 1/20/2024 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By new21022:
Yea, they removed it from their site... While they twiddled their thumbs for years before the brace ruling. Talk about missing your moment.
View Quote

They keep saying they have a new one in the pipe and no plan to reintroduce their (wildly popular) brace. It is a business plan, I suppose.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow, didn't know they completely dropped the Glock FLUX brace. Love mine!
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#7]
According to their representative, a new Glock Raider is coming out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:15:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: new21022] [#8]
Originally Posted By Skullsoldier:
According to their representative, a new Glock Raider is coming out.
View Quote

Oh no, I just HAPPENED to have SBR'ed my Glock ready to roll. Remember when the ATF was giving out free stamps and morons thought it was a sting op?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ROCK6:
Wow, didn't know they completely dropped the Glock FLUX brace. Love mine!
View Quote

Me, too.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:34:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By new21022:

Oh no, I just HAPPENED to have SBR'ed my Glock ready to roll. Remember when the ATF was giving out free stamps and morons thought it was a sting op?
View Quote

You received a stamp?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top