Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2024 2:19:36 PM EDT
I've had a 10" MI Rattler handguard on backorder with Optic Planet since around Christmas and the expected ship date just keeps getting moved back further and further.  Could the hive help me find it in stock somewhere?
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#1]
According to WikiArms it's of stock everywhere.

If you go to WikiArms and Gun.deals and search for the UPC code you can get fairly accurate inventory and price information.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I would suggest emailing MI and asking when they will be doing another run. I’ve don’t that before and they responded with an expected run date.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don't find one by the time I get back from my deployment in a few months I will reach out and sell you mine. It is the best rail I have ever used on the MCX series, but I bought a TacOps which is filling that niche now so it is just sitting in the closet since I swapped back to the short rail.

Only thing I would caution you with this rail is that with the SRD suppressors you are unable to use the side MLOK slots above the suppressor because the nuts will push against the suppressor. You have to use the slots above the barrel or use the Picatinny rail on top of the rifle. This might not be the case for all MLOK accessories but it was for mine. This does not apply to the bottom MLOK slots the entire length of the handguard.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BH321:
If you don't find one by the time I get back from my deployment in a few months I will reach out and sell you mine. It is the best rail I have ever used on the MCX series, but I bought a TacOps which is filling that niche now so it is just sitting in the closet since I swapped back to the short rail.

Only thing I would caution you with this rail is that with the SRD suppressors you are unable to use the side MLOK slots above the suppressor because the nuts will push against the suppressor. You have to use the slots above the barrel or use the Picatinny rail on top of the rifle. This might not be the case for all MLOK accessories but it was for mine. This does not apply to the bottom MLOK slots the entire length of the handguard.
View Quote

Appreciate that, stay sharp out there and come home safe!  
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Midwest says 2 more months before they run a batch, ugh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top