Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2024 4:53:02 PM EDT
I've contacted them 3 times via the site & not one reply. We are going on weeks now. Is this their typical MO?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t know if it’s typical, but I had ordered an Erector 9 back on March 5th. I had emailed them after about 2 weeks to see if they knew when more may be coming out. Still no answer and that was about a month ago. They’re still on back order. After a month since I had ordered it, with no response and another can that I was interested in coming available, I cancelled the order and got the other can.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I emailed when Reptilia release the 1.93 RMR mount. Their site directs you to Q for clear anodizing variant, however it's not on Q's site. Emailed them to ask about if/when they would be available and they never responded
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thedownzero:
I emailed when Reptilia release the 1.93 RMR mount. Their site directs you to Q for clear anodizing variant, however it's not on Q's site. Emailed them to ask about if/when they would be available and they never responded
View Quote

Sounds like a crap company
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I emailed them a couple months ago because I needed a turnbuckle for their HB handguard and they were OOS everywhere. Got a quick reply saying they had no timeframe for when they would be back in stock. I replied that I knew they had them as they were still building guns with those handguards, and I was fairly certain that production didn’t shut down due to a lack of turnbuckles. I asked could they not pull one and sell it to me? Never got another reply.

KB doesn’t believe in customer service and that filters down to his employees.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I have emailed them probably a dozen times over the last 3-4 years and they have always replied.. usually within 48hrs.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Luny421:
View Quote

yep.

i bought some sling devils from distro. it was just a bag with 2 pieces of paracord. email q. no response. my distro guy just refunds me because he says Q customer service sucks and knows its a lost cause.

i buy a second package of sling devils. same issue. this time i decided im going to not leave q alone until ive got what i paid for. i email, no response. i reach out on social media and finally get a super fucking condescending "yeah, absolutely we will get you that right away, anything else?". week goes by and nothing. i had to email them two more times before i got what i needed.

i cant believe people still buy Qs stuff. if the customer serivce wasnt enough, paying 3k for a rebranded jank zev is crazy (i was told zev makes their stuff, but dont care enough to confirm). tech bros love them here (they flex on other tech bros).
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Mesooohoppy:

yep.

i bought some sling devils from distro. it was just a bag with 2 pieces of paracord. email q. no response. my distro guy just refunds me because he says Q customer service sucks and knows its a lost cause.

i buy a second package of sling devils. same issue. this time i decided im going to not leave q alone until ive got what i paid for. i email, no response. i reach out on social media and finally get a super fucking condescending "yeah, absolutely we will get you that right away, anything else?". week goes by and nothing. i had to email them two more times before i got what i needed.

i cant believe people still buy Qs stuff. if the customer serivce wasnt enough, paying 3k for a rebranded jank zev is crazy (i was told zev makes their stuff, but dont care enough to confirm). tech bros love them here (they flex on other tech bros).
View Quote

Wow, sorry that happened to you. Guess I'll hit their social media next
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RangeToy:

Wow, sorry that happened to you. Guess I'll hit their social media next
View Quote

It might work, they blocked me on FB years ago for asking a question they didn’t like
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Q has taken care of me on 2 occasions. One was my own damn fault and they send me a replacement part right away, no questions.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#10]
My experience with their CS.

Bought a fix in 6.5 in 2022.

Had light strikes with 4 different types of factory ammo, and with hand loads with CCI Benchrest primers. Emailed them, had a response, RMA, and shipping label the next day.

4 weeks after my rifle arrived emailed them, and they said it should be a week or two.

4 weeks later emailed them and they said sorry they only have one guy and he is building rifles.

16 weeks after it arrived at Q received an email that it was fixed, they replaced a cam piece in the bolt. Asked for a tracking number

19 weeks to the day after I sent it in, it arrived at my door by surprise, fortunately I was home.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Outrider:
Q has taken care of me on 2 occasions. One was my own damn fault and they send me a replacement part right away, no questions.
View Quote
i've also had a couple of good interactions with their customer service

i've always called and not used the email though
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Luny421:
I emailed them a couple months ago because I needed a turnbuckle for their HB handguard and they were OOS everywhere. Got a quick reply saying they had no timeframe for when they would be back in stock. I replied that I knew they had them as they were still building guns with those handguards, and I was fairly certain that production didn’t shut down due to a lack of turnbuckles. I asked could they not pull one and sell it to me? Never got another reply.

View Quote

That is the honest to god's' truth. Been that way since he owned AAC. I got personally threatened years ago by KB for posting a story of garbage AAC customer service. He was mad but could not deny the truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top