Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 58
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the input. I do have complete flexibility to build out any kind of enclosure around the safe I can dream up. Within reason... A poured concrete or fire brick wall might be pushing it. A drywall box with a door on the front shouldn't be too difficult to do though.

And of course... the required new to me safe Pic. Not quite as pretty as the others in this thread, and I wasn't too worried about paint scuffs since I've already been grinding, welding and drilling into this thing.

The boom truck operator did a double take when I told him how much it weighed. We had to reposition the lift to accommodate the weight because it was over what his crane could do at the moderate reach we needed to get into the basement.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Page / 58
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top