Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2022 11:16:36 AM EDT
Ive got this FAL rifle that Im selling at the moment. I originally thought it was just a DSA SA-58 until a more experienced friend told me it has parts from several different countries.

Could you guys help me find a reasonable price for selling this?

I believe this is what it has:

Austrian Receiver
DSA SA58 Upper
Austrian Handguard
No markings on the barrel
South African Grenade Sight
Brazilian Muzzle Device
FAL style Bayonet
Surplus sling
DSA Aftermarket Picatinny Rail

Pictures Here
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:46:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nvcdl] [#1]
Parts guns have been going for good money lately.  

I'd just take lots of good pics and put it up on gunbroker and let market decide.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nvcdl:
Parts guns have been going for good money lately.  

I'd just take lots of good pics and put it up on gunbroker and let market decide.
View Quote

Sounds like a plan. What's the best way to do this? Just a penny start auction?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Regular_Rifleman:

Sounds like a plan. What's the best way to do this? Just a penny start auction?
View Quote

That should work best - start low and end on a Sunday night at about 9 or 10pm est.

If you are new to GB you may want to reference other online accounts like ar15.com.  I would also personally attest that you have shot it and can vouch for it's function.  Quality pics are the key.

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 2:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
You will do better on auction if you have a clue who built it- look for engraving.  

Take off the HG’s and see if the barrel flats are buggered up from a wrench or if there is signs of clamping.  Showing pics of those for the auction will help.  

Too many hack builders in the world to look out for...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top