Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2023 4:02:37 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with both of these rails? I'm thinking of adding a SD rail onto my Rattler for a more integrated suppressor look and more rail space. I heard there were some problems with the MI rail being loose, but not much else. My suppressor can fit both of these rails, just want to know which one is more rigid and has less movement.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve owned and used both on the Rattler and the standard Virtus and I never noticed a difference between the two as far how solid they were.  

If we’re being honest, they’ll all have a little bit of movement to them.  If you want to make them more solid, the Arisaka ZRC is your answer whichever one you decide on.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the midwest rail and several sig rails, the sig rails are definitely more solid, the midwest is great but has some forward/backward play. I dont run lasers or anything so its fine, but it is a data point for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top