Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2024 12:42:26 AM EDT
What's the approximate sell value of a USC-45 that's been converted by TBT? Also, does this look like a legit TBT conversion?

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/AqVUVde

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a stock block conversion, so it's going to be less desirable than a rear stub weld on conversion. It's impossible to know who did the conversion, stock block conversions are pretty simple to do so it could have been anyone. The empty pin hole in the lower has me suspecting Tom didn't do the conversion, I doubt he would leave it like that. He did the conversion in my avatar and it definitely is not like that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:51:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AKFanatic] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mak0:
That's a stock block conversion, so it's going to be less desirable than a rear stub weld on conversion. It's impossible to know who did the conversion, stock block conversions are pretty simple to do so it could have been anyone. The empty pin hole in the lower has me suspecting Tom didn't do the conversion, I doubt he would leave it like that. He did the conversion in my avatar and it definitely is not like that.
View Quote

Isn't that a rear fuse conversion in the photo?

Edit: looked closer, nevermind
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a TBT conversion......buy the gun, not the story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top