Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2023 8:46:04 AM EDT
Is there such a thing? I looked at a JP til I saw the price. then I died. But I got better. Ruger PC9? Beretta Storm? Parts and mag availibilty are a big deal to me. Is it time to get a foldy M&P PCC?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Sabotage:
Is there such a thing? I looked at a JP til I saw the price. then I died. But I got better. Ruger PC9? Beretta Storm? Parts and mag availibilty are a big deal to me. Is it time to get a foldy M&P PCC?
View Quote

Why not build one? I built mine back in 2017 for a little over $1k - Spikes Lower; JP bolt, captured recoil spring, barrel, break; etc. It has performed better than a lot of other PCCs I've shot against in that time, and I honestly have no idea how many thousands of rounds it has through it now. But if you don't want to build, there are definitely other companies that make ready-to-go PCCs that will serve you well, look at PSA for starters. The 3 you listed are a little more niche - if you were looking at JP, I'm assuming you were wanting an AR platform PCC, which the other 3 you listed are not.

Link Posted: 9/22/2023 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#2]
There are a few cheaper options:

Ruger PC9 - takes Glock mags which is a plus.

That M&P PCC.

A few guys in our club are running these as budget guns and they seem to work fine.  The other guys have JPs.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top