Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2024 10:58:58 AM EDT
I'm new to Steel Challenge and putting a pistol together for RFPO.  I have a VQ Mamba coming that I will be putting on a MK iv 22/45 lite frame.  I want to put a Cmore railway sight on it but there are several options.  My thought is going with the polymere model with the click switch and 8 minute dot.  Would this be the correct option for my set-up?  Where is the best place to buy these sights?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I've not shot a lot of steel challenge but I'd personally go with a larger dot, like an 8min or maybe even a 12min dot. I shoot an 8min on an USPSA open gun and at 35yrd that completely covers the "A" zone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top