Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2023 1:47:45 PM EDT
Preamble - I placed two WTB adds in the EE and was rewarded with emails from scammers only.  Please delete if I am violating any rules.

I would like to buy a used, heavy, match barrel (high power), with a pinned front sight (threaded barrel would be nice but not a must have).  I am building a low budget target AR to teach my son and his friends.  If there are any boards where guys are selling barrels that are no longer good for super long distance but will still group at 100, please point me in the right direction.  Alternative advice welcomed!

Thanks in advance,

G45
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Go here. Find the classifieds. You’ll get what you need.

http://www.usrifleteams.com/forums/index.php?/login/
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MemeWarfare:
Go here.
View Quote

Thank you!  (my sons and his friends, AKA my Wolverines, thank you as well)
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By glock_forty5:

Thank you!  (my sons and his friends, AKA my Wolverines, thank you as well)
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
RR periodically has good sales on big holidays. I picked up a new FSB 20” match heavy stainless barrel there on their Veteran’s Day sale for ~$220 delivered I think.  I was really pleased as I’d been looking for one for a while.

CMP forum also has Service Rifle goods for sale there (“other” section).  Downside is if you are not already a member there, getting approved can take a while.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jack67:
RR periodically has good sales on big holidays. I picked up a new FSB 20” match heavy stainless barrel there on their Veteran’s Day sale for ~$220 delivered I think.  I was really pleased as I’d been looking for one for a while.
View Quote

RR = Rock River?
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 8:14:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Senator16] [#6]
If you're still looking for a 20" SS HB with flutes, I have an unused one to sell. It would be good for training but not match rules. Might be overkill for what you're looking for, but IM me if you're interested.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top