Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2022 11:58:25 AM EDT
I put a rail on a couple of my 500s and have TRS-25s on both, but I'd like a bigger dot than the 3MOA.  Here's what I'm after:

5ish MOA dot or dot/circle or ??? ideas?

Not Chinese.  I don't care if it's made in a neighboring country, but I'm doing everything I can to stop funneling money into that evil nation.  (Please don't preach though, I understand even the flowers in my garden have components from China somehow)

Not $500.  $200?  Less?  Used is fine.  These are range toys.  99% bird/buck shot.

Prefer an enclosed emitter, but it's looking like this will have to be a pistol sight of some sort, so I'm open to DPP style stuff.

Must have a low pic mount option or even bolt directly to the Mossy receiver holes if that's a thing.

Thanks all in advance
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Might want to look at Sig Romeo 5.  They have two mounting heights, and are shotgun rated.  The dot is LED, not emitter.  I think it’s a 2 MIL dot.

I have one of those and an Aimpoint for hunting shotguns.  I haven’t tried sporting clays with an RDO.  Sounds like fun!

Might want to cross reference this question under Armory > Shotguns for a wider net.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top