Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2023 10:37:36 PM EDT
25 straight tonight.   First time this summer.
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Grizz272:
25 straight tonight.   First time this summer.
View Quote

Did you ventilate the hat?

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNRonin:

Did you ventilate the hat?

View Quote

Nothing but dust.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:07:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#4]
Broke 23 Wed night at 16 yards. Felt good about that as it was only my 2nd time out this year.
The Team had to shoot 'caps at 24 yards, gave a few rocks back.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet….My son and I hate, hate, haaaate Trap. Our spring league also shoots Trap. Best I’ve done in Trap is 22, son hasn’t popped that straight cherry yet but he’s shot a 24.

Do you shoot 100 straight in competition or just do a round in league? We alternate between Skeet, Trap and 5-Stand weekly, 100 targets.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Just 50 targets, 25 @ 16yds then they have a formula to determine where the team shoots handicaps.
I have been tossing around the idea of shooting more, hopefully as I get closer to retirement I'll have the time...
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Total53:
Just 50 targets, 25 @ 16yds then they have a formula to determine where the team shoots handicaps.
I have been tossing around the idea of shooting more, hopefully as I get closer to retirement I'll have the time...
View Quote

Have you done Handicap Trap yet? If not you should practice it as it gives you an advantage by slowly getting you back to 27yds. It's an optional event at SCTP Nationals but we've never shot it competitively, only practiced as I think it helps in 'regular trap.' Food for thought....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top