Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2024 1:27:35 PM EDT
Saw this pop up somewhere. Thought it might be a neat thing to try out but I could see it landing anywhere between a novelty and ultimately waste of filament to an actual legitimate useful organization project. Curious if anyone has used Multiboard  storage system/organization thing before I go blow a spool printing up a bunch of shit
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That's interesting,  but I don't like the overall look of it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've played with gridfinity a little.
It's kind of fun, but I don't shadowbox my whole toolbox.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tholo:
I've played with gridfinity a little.
It's kind of fun, but I don't shadowbox my whole toolbox.
View Quote
I think the gridfinity stuff is for toolbox organization. The Multiboard is a pegboard replacement...Or so its advertised as anyways
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks interesting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I see. I was looking at the renders and pictured the boards laying flat,  instead of hanging.

Same answer though. If you are organizing a crib with tool shadows to see that it's put back on the wall, you'd love that system. Or if you have oddball things to hang that wouldn't go on a normal pegboard.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems like it would take an assload of filament. I should run the numbers and see how it compares cost wise to the IKEA stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top