Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 11:30:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teats]
I bought a bezel insert with 24 major cities on it, 1 from each time zone. Super lume, 24 hour dial, and found matching greenish colored hands. Added a map of the world to the rotor !

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:19:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LV1976] [#1]
Thats very cool, I dig GMTs and world time watches. Yours looks awesome. I also like that yours says "Hong Kong" like they used to instead of "Beijing".

The one drawback of the world time watches is that daylight savings/summer time is inconsistently applied across the world, so it makes the bezel inaccurate half the year.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
If you really need to use it, there are far better things to use instead.
To me, it's just a novelty. No more State Dept. traveling.
I like it. It's real sharp looking in person, and the lume !! The green color really glows.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
That is really cool, great job! I'm going to have to think about making one now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top