Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2024 9:37:43 AM EDT

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel for the parents who have to explain that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:40:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gulftanker] [#2]
I ate all the pussy. Too bad I didn't leave any for VW guy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF is the matter with some people??

What kind of message they wanted to send or receive with that?

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

View Quote

What do you think the message is? LoL...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

View Quote

Some people are just trash. This is an example.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#6]
It's better to remain silent in some cases than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:18:45 AM EDT
[#7]
What, getting a purr-ito from Los Gatos?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Buddy of mine got that decal at Spencer's. Also got a shirt that said something to the effect of, "This is the only shirt I had that didn't have any cum stains on it". I see the humor in the phrases, but I certainly wasn't compelled to make a purchase.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#9]
There's a young bartender at a bar/restaurant I go to once in a while who sometimes wears a t-shirt with that on it in big bold print. It's weird. I'm surprised she's allowed to wear that to work. She's strikingly beautiful, but wearing that shirt screams trashy. Even if I was 25 years younger and single, that shirt would probably be enough to not be interested.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#10]
That must be ALF's ride.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MinnFinn:
There's a young bartender at a bar/restaurant I go to once in a while who sometimes wears a t-shirt with that on it in big bold print. It's weird. I'm surprised she's allowed to wear that to work. She's strikingly beautiful, but wearing that shirt screams trashy. Even if I was 25 years younger and single, that shirt would probably be enough to not be interested.
View Quote

One of the most unexpected things I ever saw in my life. There's a pattern called Aheago. You can look it up yourself I'm not going to post a picture. I know that some outfit makes sweaters with this pattern on it and much to my shock I saw someone wearing one in public.

But what really got me was who was wearing it. I would expect the only kind of person who would wear such a thing would be a 400+ pound guy. A walking cliche of greasy nerds. Nope! It was a 14 year old girl at a library with her mother.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

One of the most unexpected things I ever saw in my life. There's a pattern called Aheago. You can look it up yourself I'm not going to post a picture. I know that some outfit makes sweaters with this pattern on it and much to my shock I saw someone wearing one in public.

But what really got me was who was wearing it. I would expect the only kind of person who would wear such a thing would be a 400+ pound guy. A walking cliche of greasy nerds. Nope! It was a 14 year old girl at a library with her mother.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
Originally Posted By MinnFinn:

I looked it up. I wouldn't look twice at a shirt with that on it. Looks pretty innocent if you don't know what it means. Not even in the same ballpark, in my opinion, as huge bold print saying "Who ate all the pussy?"

I remember the Big Johnson t-shirts that were popular when I was in high school. "Liquor up front, Poker in the rear."
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Pic of driver?  I’m going with 51% it’s a bull dyke, 49% flat brim hat male.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Advertising you're a Virgin is the way I see it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I rarely hang out with coworkers outside of work, and I’m not a drinker either. So when I had occasion to be at an establishment that primarily serves liquor on an out of town business trip because that’s where the group wanted to go  to eat in the only rental car, I found out some shocking behavior of one of the women I worked with.

After a few drinks she started hitting on anything in pants. He signature line was “I’m a great fuck… thousands of guys can’t be wrong!” I was shocked, and most of the guys she said that to were visibly disgusted.

I took a cab back to the hotel and went to dinner separately from the group after that, as all they wanted to do was go to bars and drink.

To this day I can’t look at her without thinking of that statement.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
That must be ALF's ride.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

IGotThatReference.gif
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top