Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#1]
The phrase “handy like a pocket on a shirt” would disagree with your assessment.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By McGuy:
Shirt pockets seem like a good way to lose stuff.
View Quote

Not at all.

I was a carpenter and my smokes were ALWAYS in my shirt pocket. They rarely came out and back then, I wouldn't OWN a shirt without a pocket.

Not such a big deal anymore but all things being equal if I have a choice, I'll still take a pocket every time just for a pen, CC, a few bucks.

Basically things I might need quickly or repeatedly so I don't need to go rooting through my pants for it each time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
I get disgusted when I grab a shirt from the closet to find it has no pockets. I consider pocketless shirts next to useless, and consider starting a thread about pockets/no pockets ridiculous.
View Quote

100% this ^.

A shirt with no pocket is simply a grease rag that hasn't made its way out to the garage yet.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Codyboy:
Where do you put your reading glasses?
View Quote

Hung from my neck. The pocket is invaluable in the shop. Ear plugs, small nuts, bolts, washers a Sharpie maybe. Sometime a few bucks or a credit card. Sometimes it's like a third hand, somewhere to put stuff for a minute or so until it goes back in place.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
OP-Wrong.  I use mine almost daily.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Anti-sun shirts have a pocket on both sides.

Left pocket is for the goggles battery.  Right pocket is for the iphone connected to the goggles, for GPS reference.  That's for FPV flying DJI quads.

Normal shirt pocket is for phone and reading glasses.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top