Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 44
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Dam, that was a really bad shoot and the cop needs to go to jail, and probably will for a long time. Family will be awarded at least 300 million dollars.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You were told that he said something about the police but for all we know he said he doesn’t think it’s the police.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XNARC] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fxntime:

It was done a lot in the ME. You just can't go blasting everyone you see. In open warfare the ROI are of course different.

If the cop had drawn and demanded the HOMEOWNER drop his pistol, you wouldn't see this shitstorm but he didn't, he drew, immediately opened fire, and THEN demanded the HOMEOWNER drop his firearm.

They seem to get that shit backwards way to often.
View Quote

Yes reading is phundymental… did you purposely leave out the part about ‘an armed military aged male’, or did you envision some call of duty game where you just ‘blast everyone you see’?

But the comments comparing military roe and police, fixations and fantasies about gays and ass raping police (which is typical of GD as even Elton John thinks this place is too gay) and the word ‘civilian’ are  just smoke and mirrors anyways, to keep up the outrage, distract from what we can determine thru the video. The deputy actions right down to the ammo he used will be directed by his agency policy, the results of the internal investigation y his department, a criminal investigation by an outside agency and a review by a county, district or state’s attorney office.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:

Not to forget that it wasn't just the one officer mag dumping because of a sound/acorn.

A second officer did the same with sympathetic fire.

6 months later, we have this case now with all actors being from the same department.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Apparently so. It seems I've massively overestimated people's decision making skills on this forum.

Decision making skills?

Like calling “shots fired, officer down” because you heard an acorn fall from a tree?

Not to forget that it wasn't just the one officer mag dumping because of a sound/acorn.

6 months later, we have this case now with all actors being from the same department.

Perhaps the Acorn was Brandishing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Brandishing is not perfectly legal.
View Quote

Are you listening to yourself?   He's in his own home, answering an unknown banging on the door, and holding a pistol at his side.   If you can't see a man in his own home with a gun without killing him, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By XNARC:

Here’s how the peep hole works, deputy wasn’t outside the view, announced himself as from the sheriffs office, and there was someone inside heard loud enough to be picked up by the deputy’s bwc saying ‘police’ .

So, then…if  the airman did hear the deputy announce himself, look out the peep hole,  see the deputy in uniform, acknowledge the deputy’s presence  by saying something to the effect of  ‘police’  and yet opened that door with gun in hand, what would you make of that?

https://i.imgur.com/aPQKjMg.gif
View Quote

You cannot use the peephole. That would be putting yourself in front of the door. Do not answer door or say anything and hide in a corner.

Or police could just not shoot people opening doors posing no threat.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
...using available cover and advanced, professional law enforcement training tactics.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TresOsos:

View Quote

The paranoia was so high in that evolving situation, that they didn't or couldn't trust their own search, handcuffing, and locking the victim inside of their own police vehicle.

The other officer is still out protecting and supervising as we speak.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
Apparently so. It seems I've massively overestimated people's decision making skills on this forum.

Decision making skills?

Like calling “shots fired, officer down” because you heard an acorn fall from a tree?

It’s my theory  that an acorn somehow made its way up to the 4th floor then dropped with enough force/sound that the cop had to get it on.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Here's how the peep hole works, deputy wasn't outside the view, announced himself as from the sheriffs office, and there was someone inside heard loud enough to be picked up by the deputy's bwc saying 'police' .

So, then if  the airman did hear the deputy announce himself, look out the peep hole,  see the deputy in uniform, acknowledge the deputy's presence  by saying something to the effect of  'police'  and yet opened that door with gun in hand, what would you make of that?

View Quote

I've seen that image posted several times.  It may be completely irrelevant to the situation.  Door security peeps have varying fields of view, from about 90  to a bit more than 180 , shitty apartments are least likely to spend a few more dollars per apartment for the better ones.  As for field of view, unless you look through the one in his door you don't know what was actually in his view.

I live in a shitty apartment with a shitty door and a shitty peep and increasing crime.  A 7 foot viewing distance is complete bullshit, I can't even see shit through mine from 3 feet.  In order for me to have a chance at properly identifying anything, I have to put my eyeball up to the peep.

The peep in my door is crazed, viewing isn't as clear as it should be.  Can't replace it without violating lease terms, apartment won't replace it because they say they can see through it.  Light at the correct angle makes it difficult to see anything well enough it properly identify.  As for field of view, the shitty one in my door has a decent field of view, but my door is at a 45  angle to the landing.  Stand to one side and there's no way to hide.  Stand on the other side and walk a bit towards the other apartment's door and you are completely out of my view.

It could be completely possible for the Airman to have looked out that peep several times when the Deputy was on one side or the other and not seen a damn thing.  You or I can't say for certain unless we look through that peep with a person in the exact same spots to the side as the deputy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Yes reading is phundymental… did you purposely leave out the part about ‘an armed military aged male’, or did you envision some call of duty game where you just ‘blast everyone you see’?

But the comments comparing military roe and police, fixations and fantasies about gays and ass raping police (which is typical of GD as even Elton John thinks this place is too gay) and the word ‘civilian’ are  just smoke and mirrors anyways, to keep up the outrage, distract from what we can determine thru the video. The deputy actions right down to the ammo he used will be directed by his agency policy, the results of the internal investigation y his department, a criminal investigation by an outside agency and a review by a county, district or state’s attorney office.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fxntime:

It was done a lot in the ME. You just can't go blasting everyone you see. In open warfare the ROI are of course different.

If the cop had drawn and demanded the HOMEOWNER drop his pistol, you wouldn't see this shitstorm but he didn't, he drew, immediately opened fire, and THEN demanded the HOMEOWNER drop his firearm.

They seem to get that shit backwards way to often.

The ROE for OEF and OIF used terms like "positive identification" and "hostile intent".  (Ref)

There were a lot of dudes walking around with guns that were in various degrees of "our side".
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

You are completely wrong about "sympathetic fire".  He told his partner he was shot and she asked for clarification that the shots were comming from the car before firing.  The first cop is an idiot and should be charged not just fired but the second was doing her job.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:36:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#13]

Here’s how the peep hole works, deputy wasn’t outside the view, announced himself as from the sheriffs office, and there was someone inside heard loud enough to be picked up by the deputy’s bwc saying ‘police’ .
View Quote

Yes, at some points in the video he's within range of the peephole.
At other points he's not.

Was he required by law to be looking through the peephole during every second of this incident, or do we really have no idea whether he ever saw anything identifiable as a deputy sheriff's uniform?

Given the timeline, it's entirely possible he walked to the door after the first knock, looked in the peep and saw nothing, retrieved his bedside pistol, heard more knocking and orders from a sheriff's deputy ordering him to open the door, walked straight to the door and calmly opened it as ordered.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:46:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_Mike] [#14]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

In Florida it requires that the weapon be exhibited in a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense.
View Quote

I had a Florda CWP for many years and that matches my recollection of the brandishing statute.  I recall there being a second offense of manual possession (in the hand) while drunk without a darn good reason, but in general a gun in the hand is not brandishing in Florida.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AZ_Mike:
but the second was doing her job.
View Quote

Declaring Jihad against her own cruiser is part of the job description?

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#16]

So, then…if  the airman did hear the deputy announce himself, look out the peep hole,  see the deputy in uniform, acknowledge the deputy’s presence  by saying something to the effect of  ‘police’  and yet opened that door with gun in hand, what would you make of that?

View Quote

Why do you assert that the dead Airman had the benefit of the high speed, low drag, tier 1 $50 Door Scope model instead of the shitty $10 Home Depot “door viewer” that 99% of us have?  I’m a GC and I’ve honestly never seen a “Door Scope” installed on a door.
https://a.co/d/artXpX6

https://a.co/d/eZAmLTD
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:

Why do you assert that the dead Airman had the benefit of the high speed, low drag, tier 1 $50 Door Scope model instead of the shitty $10 Home Depot “door viewer” that 99% of us have?  I’m a GC and I’ve honestly never seen a “Door Scope” installed on a door.

View Quote

2-3/8" diameter hole saw required. Rules that model out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By feetpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU28VypI-o4
View Quote

Still laughing. That was hilarious!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:59:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XNARC] [#19]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

Was he required by law to be looking through the peephole during every second of this incident, or do we really have no idea whether he ever saw anything identifiable as a deputy sheriff's uniform?

Given the timeline, it's entirely possible he walked to the door after the first knock, looked in the peep and saw nothing, retrieved his bedside pistol, heard more knocking and orders from a sheriff's deputy ordering him to open the door, walked straight to the door and calmly opened it as ordered.
View All Quotes

Yes…there  is no common sense doctrine  enshrined in law that says lookout your windows or peep hole  before opening a door, or as previously posted if the peep hole was worth a shit or  bearing a handgun as you open it. I would, just to ensure I wasn’t outgunned and it was the GD rape krewe. They may think I’m still a cop or something. But if he didn’t see it was a cop, have we explained who exclaimed something to the effect ‘police’ heard on the deputy bwc. And, do we look at these scenarios thru the eyes of the deputy, what was known or available to him at the time, counter that with what we heard from the cops here what was a reasonable action reaction, etc,Dependent on experience, general police policies, that state law?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Did leo already have gun in hand, or was he able to quick draw and get off six shots that fast?  Is it common practice to have gun in hand when knocking on doors?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#21]
The cop should get a firing squad.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#22]
So have they pinned the murder on the victim yet?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#23]
lol

What was he defending himself against?

If he really did think he needed to defend himself, why open the door? He wanted to give some potential bad guy a better chance of shooting him first?
View All Quotes
The 2023 Florida Statutes (including Special Session C)

790.10 Improper exhibition of dangerous weapons or firearms. If any person having or carrying any dirk, sword, sword cane, firearm, electric weapon or device, or other weapon shall, in the presence of one or more persons, exhibit the same in a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense, the person so offending shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

The only logical purpose of answering a door with gun in hand and visible is to threaten the person on the other side. That it turned out to be a cop on the other side of the door who was probably on alert given the nature of the call was bad luck for the airman.

Airman was acting in self defence inside his home. Try again.
lol

What was he defending himself against?

If he really did think he needed to defend himself, why open the door? He wanted to give some potential bad guy a better chance of shooting him first?
It's rare to see someone walk into the cut like that.

We're still talking about the dead airman right?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:11:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Imzadi] [#24]
Originally Posted By ozarker:

Did leo already have gun in hand, or was he able to quick draw and get off six shots that fast?  Is it common practice to have gun in hand when knocking on doors?
View Quote

And is it brandishing when a cop does it?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
You can hear him unholstering nearly simultaneous to saying, "Step back", then he almost immediately starts firing. He goes from "step back!" to firing in around 1 second, which means he'd basically made the decision to fire when he said those words.

His draw and hits were actually, and I hate to say it in this context, pretty on point IMO.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:14:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AK-12] [#26]
Originally Posted By SGT_Tentpeg:
View Quote

Members in this thread are still working on that
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#27]

When the hiring minimums are a GED for a job that starts you off at $19/hr, society gets what it is willing to pay for.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TGE:
You can hear him unholstering nearly simultaneous to saying, "Step back", then he almost immediately starts firing. He goes from "step back!" to firing in around 1 second, which means he'd basically made the decision to fire when he said those words.

His draw and hits were actually, and I hate to say it in this context, pretty on point IMO.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TGE:

I agree that it was impressive how fast and efficiently he killed that kid.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

My god imagine this thread if cop had missed and the victim had managed to get his gun up and rounds off.

One of the saddest parts here is the poor guy never even tried to raise his weapon. He thought cop wasn't going to blast him all the way until BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

The sad thing is Iraqi cops weren't as jumpy when they were getting snatched up and mutilated by insurgents.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AZ_Mike:

I had a Florda CWP for many years and that matches my recollection of the brandishing statute.  I recall there being a second offense of manual possession (in the hand) while drunk without a darn good reason, but in general a gun in the hand is not brandishing in Florida.
View Quote

In FL it is illegal to be in possession of a firearm while intoxicate, the exception is inside your home.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:24:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VaniB] [#32]
This is why I NEVER answer the door with gun in hand. My gun is under my shirt tail where I can reach it fast, or in the small of my back.

It's common sense; Why would you answer the door showing your gun to a potentual criminal before you can see who it is, or whether he's armed and pointing a gun at you before you can respond? Let the criminal burst in my door for a FAFO surprise!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:14:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beltfed308] [#33]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
This is why I NEVER answer the door with gun in hand. My gun is under my shirt tail where I can reach it fast, or in the small of my back.

It's common sense; Why would you answer the door showing your gun to a potentual criminal before you can see who it is, or whether he's armed and pointing a gun at you before you can respond? Let the criminal burst in my door for a FAFO surprise!
View Quote

Pavlovian Conditioning on rights inside our home now? One size doesn't fit all, although I agree on some of your points to a degree. The problem is that the "feels" of the officer seems to be the only standard. Where is the reasonable homeowner standard within his castle? Bring those in line and maybe some of these cases could be avoided.

Remember the change from exiting the vehicle to now don't move, engine off, hands on wheel and dome light on? Nothing common sense about dropping all your options to what our employees feel they need now within our walls. One doesn't need to answer the phone just because it rings. Out of whack IMO.

Before cameras, peep holes, and the above training. How did the police or homeowners survive together in society for so long?

Mutual respect. But heavy handedness seems to be the standard now with the predictable results. JMO.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AK-12:
Originally Posted By SGT_Tentpeg:

Yeah its actually pretty eye opening the machinations some people are going through to blame the victim and defend the

officer.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#35]

I guess I’m just adding to the derailment…but you do realize that the ROE in Iraq was different in say 2003, 2004 than say 2010?
View Quote

ROE changed between parties, Somalia they actually had to fire at you same for Afghanistan while democrats were in office.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#36]
On the contrary, interacting with a wild, dangerous type of animal would definitely justify having a gun in hand.
View Quote

That's his point.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#37]
A gun in hand, on display, for no other purpose. Opening the door with the gun indicates that the victim did not have a subjective fear of what was outside. No person with functioning survival instincts would give up the safety of staying inside if they truly believed there was a threat.

Which leaves the only other motivations as being to shoot or intimidate the person knocking. Since he didn't have the gun pointed when he answered, that really just leaves intimidation. Which is not lawful.
View Quote

The Fifth Element - Police scene
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:38:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beltfed308] [#38]

Yeah its actually pretty eye opening the machinations some people are going through to blame the victim and defend the

officer.

View Quote

In a perfect world Airman Roger Fortson funeral procession should be a sight to see. At the very least equal to what the officer received here in TN, who drove into a river on his phone and ignoring multiple traffic warning signs and rumble strips killing his TBD prisoner and himself.

World is not perfect for sure, but damn this latest incident is so totally WTF.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By burkeva:

lol. We did roll through and we did grab the guy. Sorry sarge, you don’t rate getting notified. PMO office got the call  as we were moving to grab the guy.
View Quote

I'm telling you, your full of it. You did not just roll through the gate of a base and arrest someone without coordinating with base leadership. I helped coordinate too many arrests. I'm guessing it was done somewhere above your pay grade. Even the fed that do have jurisdiction, coordinate with base leadership.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Own worst enemy. Acorns dropping, kicking women in the face, shooting women in their PJs, shooting people through windows, doors, Oh well yall just can't understand your losing support everytime you try to justify actions like these.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:50:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steve_n_houston] [#41]
Maybe it's already been covered but can we discuss why people answer their door when they're not expecting company?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By MSGTUSAF:

I'm telling you, your full of it. You did not just roll through the gate of a base and arrest someone without coordinating with base leadership. I helped coordinate too many arrests. I'm guessing it was done somewhere above your pay grade. Even the fed that do have jurisdiction, coordinate with base leadership.
View Quote

Defies "common sense" so I'm banking on you. In the age of terrorism, when my water bottle or shampoo size might be unacceptable even getting on a plane.

Rock on.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:59:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beltfed308] [#43]
Originally Posted By steve_n_houston:
Maybe it's already been covered but can we discuss why people answer their door when they're not expecting company?
View Quote

They sometimes do but some on their own terms. It is their choice and castle. Apparently one party seems to feel entitled to what isn't theirs and is justified  under supposedly strict constitutional/legal rules saying otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Decision making skills?

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 1Tribe:

QFT

This demonstrates why situational awareness is critical, the criminals are using any advantages.

"be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1Tribe:
Originally Posted By ~snip:
Originally Posted By ~snip:

And a guy can draw from a holster and shoot someone before the other person can react.  Don't make me show the math*.

* - The math is just some numbers with no math.

You can.  Back when I was a fine tuned up implement of law enforcement, I could draw from holster, put 2 rounds in the 10 ring at 10yds in 0.6 seconds.

The criminal knows what he is going to do before he does it, he just works himself up to do it or waits for an opportunity to do it, then does it.   The victim's brain takes a few seconds to react.

Also goes back to the "knife drill".   A criminal armed, at 7 yards away, 21 feet, can advance and attack you faster than an average person or cop can draw.   (Especially considering the differences between the thumb strapped Level 2 retention holsters used on LE duty belts and regular person CCW with IWB, OWB or groin carry combined with seasonal clothing)

QFT

This demonstrates why situational awareness is critical, the criminals are using any advantages.

"be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  General James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Wild to think it cool that a cop can kill anyone they think might pose a threat to them in an land the government promised the citizens would respect the right to protect themselves from the state.  Fact is this guy was standing in the most Constitutionally protected space.  Was killed by the officer s soon as the officer saw he had a legal weapon.

COVID broke the police.  They are ready to forget their oath and lick the hand of globalhomo.  Where are these supposed good apples that understand the profession THEY CHOSE freely and willingly meant they could not just go around violating peoples rights even if it means they were exposed to some risk.  Simply put police are not special.  Same as everyone else.  The ideals of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are more important than our individual lives.  If you dont get that you are not fit for a profession giving you a weapon and power.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#46]

The sad thing is Iraqi cops weren't as jumpy when they were getting snatched up and mutilated by insurgents.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#47]

If my son was killed like theirs was I’d want the meanest, dirtiest, most effective lawyer I could get my hands on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Originally Posted By hhsmiley:

Yeah, sounds like a terrible shoot but who would want that POS anywhere near this?

Some of his results.

https://bencrump.com/results/

If my son was killed like theirs was I’d want the meanest, dirtiest, most effective lawyer I could get my hands on.

Yep.

Crump already succeeded in forcing them to release footage and take a position on what happened publicly.

Now he can craft a case to break them.

Hes a POS, but even I can see he's being effective going after the people that harmed his client.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:17:56 PM EDT
[#48]
That ossifer needs to be put in prison for the rest of his natural life.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:

Pay attention to the gif.  Even the FoV on that extended view unit does not clear the area against the wall just beyond the door frame where the officer spends much of his time.

Unless the deceased happened to be looking through the peep at just the right time when the officer crossed the door its doubtful he sees anything.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:22:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Yes…there  is no common sense doctrine  enshrined in law that says lookout your windows or peep hole  before opening a door, or as previously posted if the peep hole was worth a shit or  bearing a handgun as you open it. I would, just to ensure I wasn’t outgunned and it was the GD rape krewe. They may think I’m still a cop or something. But if he didn’t see it was a cop, have we explained who exclaimed something to the effect ‘police’ heard on the deputy bwc. And, do we look at these scenarios thru the eyes of the deputy, what was known or available to him at the time, counter that with what we heard from the cops here what was a reasonable action reaction, etc,Dependent on experience, general police policies, that state law?
View All Quotes

Shit its already doctrine for modern LE to shoot someone they see armed through the window.

Airman probably ends up dead if there was a window he could have looked out to verify it was actually LE.  Thats a problem.  You cant just take someone's word they are the cops.
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top