Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2024 7:10:42 PM EDT
or am i over weighting that phrase in my memory?

backsotry;

listening to DW Pasulka on podcast, she was referrencing fatima, mary of agreda, teresa of avila and st francis of asissi.  

my postulation is, if NHI show up, cause harm, they are not good.  so that would be opposed to catholic doctrine/interpretation.

then the thgought popped into my head that when angels appeared to Mary and Joseph (mupltiple recorded times), separately the angel would preface the interaction with "Fear not!!"  meaning something about the encounter would invoke fear if they didnt say otherwise.

when the angels came to lot in sodom, i dont think they announced themself like that?  but seems like there are other instances of "fear not" command, but not on every situation....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top