Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2024 8:57:23 PM EDT
I got this with some Hi-power mags but this is not an HP mag.  Floorplate and finish looks like a CZ but I cant put my finger on which make and model this fits.   Thanks in advance!  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like something for a cz75 or similar clone.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:21:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aljames] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joedirt199:
Looks like something for a cz75 or similar clone.
View Quote

I agree.  Just can't figure out what it would go to.  I found eaa Witness 12rd mags but they look different.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it an early Taurus PT-92C magazine?  It looks very similar to the early Taurus PT92 15rd mag I have.  I'll need to look and see if the magazines are marked Taurus.  It isn't the current Taurus style, but similar to the early guns.  Beretta, Taurus, Sig & HiPower mags all look/fit similar.  It is the mag catch that differs between them, which is how you can tell them apart.  Perhaps they bought it at a gun show thinking it look similar enough or they would modify it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a Beretta 92 style magazine but the C was a 13rd.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ihon:
Is it an early Taurus PT-92C magazine?  It looks very similar to the early Taurus PT92 15rd mag I have.  I'll need to look and see if the magazines are marked Taurus.  It isn't the current Taurus style, but similar to the early guns.  Beretta, Taurus, Sig & HiPower mags all look/fit similar.  It is the mag catch that differs between them, which is how you can tell them apart.  Perhaps they bought it at a gun show thinking it look similar enough or they would modify it.
View Quote

I think he is correct.  The Taurus 92 mags had a radius'd mag catch cut out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:40:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blueinterceptor] [#8]
I thought beretta 96 mag.  40 cal

Did Taurus make a 40 cal
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
I thought beretta 96 mag.  40 cal

Did Taurus make a 40 cal
View Quote

PT100 & 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top