Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2024 10:40:54 AM EDT
I snagged a safariland ALS off a deals thread here forever ago, but it's for railed 1911s and mine are without. So I'm looking at something decent that can live on a battle belt set up I have. Not worried about crazy retention from gun grabs as it would mostly be for training and whatnot, but I'd like it to not fall out of the holster if I have to run around a bit.

Would love the newer fabric wrapped versions I see but not against DIY.

what are some of the options these days?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland 6377 or 6378 (same holster body, different attachments) can be had for well under $100. Basic ALS holster that'll keep your handgun off the deck. You can attach it to a Safariland UBL, it'll just ride a little lower than a 6390 due to the height of the holes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jhon:
Safariland 6377 or 6378 (same holster body, different attachments) can be had for well under $100. Basic ALS holster that'll keep your handgun off the deck. You can attach it to a Safariland UBL, it'll just ride a little lower than a 6390 due to the height of the holes.
View Quote

This first place id check is eBay
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
I snagged a safariland ALS off a deals thread here forever ago, but it's for railed 1911s and mine are without. So I'm looking at something decent that can live on a battle belt set up I have. Not worried about crazy retention from gun grabs as it would mostly be for training and whatnot, but I'd like it to not fall out of the holster if I have to run around a bit.

Would love the newer fabric wrapped versions I see but not against DIY.

what are some of the options these days?
View Quote

Tier 1 holsters makes decent holsters for 1911s w and withough lights. Compatible with SL and other mounting systems
https://www.tier1concealed.com/collections/owb-holsters
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top