Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2023 12:25:51 PM EDT
I’m not seeing a thread on this so I wanted to ask about what optics fit in the 6360 RDS. I have an ameriglo haven but it has a bigger window than the SRO which Safariland says does not fit. Has anyone tried this optic/ holster combo on a glock 17? Is there a list or chart somewhere that has data like that available?
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#1]
If the manufacturer says it doesn't fit, what leads you to believe it will?
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 7:21:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#2]
SRO and RMR HD don't fit because of the lens housing cantilever.

Haven on a G19 fits mine 6360 RDS with a bit of room to spare.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 4:45:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PRYDE] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SnapCity:
If the manufacturer says it doesn't fit, what leads you to believe it will?
View Quote

Because the marketing team at safariland is a bunch of actual retards and they basically only care about whether or not their holsters fit RMR or ACRO since that encompass 98% of LEO optics which is their primary customer base.

To answer OPs question, the 6360 and 6390 RDS series will basically fit all optics other than the SRO and RMR-HD due to the aforementioned overhang issue.  My holsters will fit the 507 Comp which has a much larger window than the SRO so the haven should be no problem.  The Eotech EFLX will also fit but the holster drag will shear off the rubber button covers over time.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Marketing people in general I guess lol, we couldn't get an RCR or RMR HD to ensure compatibility with our plates, Trijicon's technical folks know us well, but to their marketing folks, influencers and reviewers on YouTube come before us, we at least got engineering samples without the working electronics or lens so we could confirm they work with our plates.

The one time I called Safariland to confirm holster compatibility, the gentleman was very knowledgeable and gave me the information we needed.  Trijicon's RMR HD and RCR descriptions were vague in details re: deck height and holster compatibility, I told Trijicon to fix both (RCR and RMR HD can't use the low co-witnesss iron sights RMR can, and RMR HD will not work with 6XXX series holsters, only 7XXX series).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top