Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2023 12:28:53 PM EDT
I'm looking at and trying to decide on some handgun racks for my safe. The safe has a couple of large shelfs, so not to worried on size, but looking for options I may have not found yet, and opinions on what everyone else likes.

Not sure if I want wire racks, foam racks, or plastic & foam?

Only thing I know that I don't want, are the rods that hang the pistols from their barrels.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn’t need anything worthy of display so I bought a cheap plastic/foam version. It works as advertised and no complaints.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 1:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a metal one that holds six hand guns with a steel /rubber rod that goes down the barrel. Then I have a bunch of under shelf ones as well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Bamboo plate rack on amazon
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 8:57:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the rubber coated metal ones from Amazon. They work fine. I would be hesitant to use foam out of concern for moisture retention.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I just bought the 12 gun rack by Savior Equipment after having the rubber coated metal racks for years. It was on sale at the LGS for around $50, I believe.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Magnets is the way I went. Screwed into the bottom of a shelf and they take up a whole lot less space. You can store mads, ammo or whatever else you want on the shelf below the guns. I have a couple doubled up for guns with optics. I got these several years back so they were not to bad but the prices on them have about tripled since. They hold very good. Just for giggles I once hung a 16" AR setup from one by just the A2 FH.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HEATH223:
Magnets is the way I went. Screwed into the bottom of a shelf and they take up a whole lot less space. You can store mads, ammo or whatever else you want on the shelf below the guns. I have a couple doubled up for guns with optics. I got these several years back so they were not to bad but the prices on them have about tripled since. They hold very good. Just for giggles I once hung a 16" AR setup from one by just the A2 FH.
View Quote

I like that. Do you remember where you got them? I'm seeing some on Amazon and a 2A4life site. They are expensive.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 6:10:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATH223] [#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Paul_Allen:

I like that. Do you remember where you got them? I'm seeing some on Amazon and a 2A4life site. They are expensive.
View Quote

I got those off Amazon or Ebay 5+ years ago. They are TacPro branded. Yes the price has gone WAY up since I got mine. I think I paid $40-$50 for ~40 of them. They were a little over $2 each but they sent me 2 orders of them so I got a buy 1 get 1 free.

Just looked and similar to what I got for $50 now would be ~$250
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#11]
We have a couple of these at work.  Not too expensive and functional.

Amazon
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I use a coated wire 6 gun rack.  I also have some wooden knobs screwed into the interior door to hold a few but I'm really liking those magnets someone posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top