Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2020 4:23:00 PM EDT
I have tried to google this and I can not find an answer, but does anyone make a replacement mount that will work on the LW OI that can replace the stock Vortex Venom with a new RDS (like the RMR or Holosun)?

I am currently having issues with the Venom and am sending it back to Vortex to fix, but wanted to see if other options exist. The slide is cut and drilled for the Venom from the factory. I would think someone make a plate to swap another RDS on there.... no luck finding it though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 6:33:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hurgaran] [#1]
i've not seen any for the LW
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#2]
What its the issue with the Vortex.  I had the venom on the Aegis Custom OI and  it ended up being the gun, not the sight
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Vortex replaced the site. It was cutting off on recoil, it had loose leads in the battery compartment.

I really like vortex customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top