Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2017 2:05:26 AM EDT
Hey everyone, My dad just bought himself a Micro 9 "STG." I am trying to find out more info about the gun, but can't find ANYTHING about the gun. It looks like a Micro 9 nightfall with the flat black anodized frame, trigger, and hardware. Black hogue grips and a two-tone slide: Black on top, stainless on the sides, black slide serrations. Also has hi viz day / night sights.

Any help appreciated!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested as well.  Saw one in the local Cabelas and came back at a later date to check it out but it was gone.  Internet search shows nothing and it's not on Kimbers website.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 3:55:24 AM EDT
[#2]
My ffl has one that appears as new, and is very nicely priced. I'm debating wether to grab it up if it's still there next time I go there.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:17:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Looked at one at a gun show yesterday. Zippered case, two mags, $750.00. Got online, looks like average price is $600.00. Guy said open to offers, i passed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top