Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2023 1:08:43 PM EDT
I can't find anything that is less bulky, is as light-weight and hugs the body as well as the OEM mag pouches but, of course, GLOCK has no plans to offer one specifically for the X and 48.

Anyone modify an OEM GLOCK 9mm mag carrier (plastic with the belt loop wings) to secure a G43X mag?  Install a spacer of some sort? Grommets or Chicago screws maybe?
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 3:40:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: reelserious] [#1]
blade tech makes one. it says 9/40 DS on it

here
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You could use the fuzzy side of self-adhesive Velcro and add a strip to the inside. That might be enough thickness. Or do the same thing with double-sided tape and a strip of corrugated cardboard. Doesn't need to be high tech, just something that provides a little bit of friction and tension but not too much.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 6:12:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#3]
I did find it funny that they actually made separate carriers for the 43 and the 42, but left the 43X/48 out in the cold.

Somebody once shoved a 43x magazine in the clock 43 magazine case and tossed it back with the rest of the cases. I'm pretty sure whoever was able to pull that out was crowned the king of England
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DavidY:
I did find it funny that they actually made separate carriers for the 43 and the 42, but left the 43X/48 out in the cold.

Somebody wants shoved a 43x magazine in the clock 43 magazine case and tossed it back with the rest of the cases. I'm pretty sure whoever was able to pull that out was crowned the king of England
View Quote

They do make one for the 43X/48, they just won't sell it to us.

https://eu.glock.com/en/products/glock-accessories/magazine-pouch
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By King_Mud:

View Quote

Maybe if we buy enough horse jizz, they'll throw one in for free?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:14:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: der_Buschmeistermann] [#6]
Originally Posted By King_Mud:

View Quote

What a bunch of Adam Henries.
I called GLOCK in Georgia and was told that they have no plans of making one for the 43X/48 - lying turds.
Has anyone looked into hooking up with a dealer in the EU that's nice enough to send some over here to us?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I emailed them about the EU having access to the mag pouch and now have a GLOCK customer service rep telling me that a 43X mag will fit in their ‎MP033613 pouch.
I have several of these for my 43 but have not received my 43X to try it.
Can anyone confirm this or does the mag have to be coated in TW25B to get it out?
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 3:30:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By der_Buschmeistermann:
I emailed them about the EU having access to the mag pouch and now have a GLOCK customer service rep telling me that a 43X mag will fit in their ‎MP033613 pouch.
I have several of these for my 43 but have not received my 43X to try it.
Can anyone confirm this or does the mag have to be coated in TW25B to get it out?
View Quote

I'll be as polite as possible and say they obviously hire people who know nothing about their products.  

I believe I previously posted about visiting my local GT distributors where they keep bulk magazines out on the sales floor and some Nimrod shoved a 43x magazine into a magazine pouch for a 43.  

It fit. But I'm 6'3 and 320 and there was no way in hell I was able to pull that magazine out.  It sat that way for a few weeks, no clue what they did to the magazine pouch to get the magazine out.  

But no, no way is the stock 43 pouch usable.  I tried it myself when I had a micro dagger magazine and Hellcat Pro and there was zero chance of them getting in.  

I was able to modify a kydex G43 magazine pouch from Bordertown holsters to fit the Hellcat Pro magazine, but that's because his magazine pouches are made with extra material that I was able to soften with a hair dryer.

Personally, I would go with my previous suggestion of the stock Glock magazine pouch with a layer of self adhesive Velcro on the inside to act as a shim.  You could probably do the same with double-sided tape and some cardboard of some sort. Maybe even a piece of kydex if you had some from some other project. Basically you want it to have enough friction to keep it in while letting you pull it out (That's what she said).  

I no longer have Micro dagger or Hellcat Pro magazine so I can't try it for sure on that size.  

Link Posted: 12/15/2023 10:17:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: der_Buschmeistermann] [#9]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

I'll be as polite as possible and say they obviously hire people who know nothing about their products.  

I believe I previously posted about visiting my local GT distributors where they keep bulk magazines out on the sales floor and some Nimrod shoved a 43x magazine into a magazine pouch for a 43.  

It fit. But I'm 6'3 and 320 and there was no way in hell I was able to pull that magazine out.  It sat that way for a few weeks, no clue what they did to the magazine pouch to get the magazine out.  

But no, no way is the stock 43 pouch usable.  I tried it myself when I had a micro dagger magazine and Hellcat Pro and there was zero chance of them getting in.  

I was able to modify a kydex G43 magazine pouch from Bordertown holsters to fit the Hellcat Pro magazine, but that's because his magazine pouches are made with extra material that I was able to soften with a hair dryer.

Personally, I would go with my previous suggestion of the stock Glock magazine pouch with a layer of self adhesive Velcro on the inside to act as a shim.  You could probably do the same with double-sided tape and some cardboard of some sort. Maybe even a piece of kydex if you had some from some other project. Basically you want it to have enough friction to keep it in while letting you pull it out (That's what she said).  

I no longer have Micro dagger or Hellcat Pro magazine so I can't try it for sure on that size.  

View Quote

10-4, DavidY.

I'm going to give the Velcro shim a go while also trying a different route.
My niece is stationed in Germany with her husband.
I asked her husband to see if he can obtain a few from GLOCK on EU soil and send them this way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top