Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2022 6:09:12 PM EDT
Wife and I are soon visiting Las Vegas for a week. Are there any good reloading oriented shops in the area? Especially quality reloading dies?
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Been a reloader here for years.  No special stores that I know of.  You have your typical BassPro and Sportsmans Warehouse.  Other than that some smaller shops might have a little corner.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you! Will have to check a few of those.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want high quality reloading dies your best bet is to order them online.  Dillon, Midway USA, and Brownell's are the top three sources that come to mind.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
not sure if they are still there but extreme reloading was a small shop here at one time.

kinda looks like they are gone.

website is up but stuff all looks out of stock and google maps takes you to the middle of the pacific.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:08:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rbs86] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Obo2:
not sure if they are still there but extreme reloading was a small shop here at one time.

kinda looks like they are gone.

website is up but stuff all looks out of stock and google maps takes you to the middle of the pacific.
View Quote

Jerry closed up shop here a couple years ago and moved to either Tennessee or Kentucky if I'm remembering correctly.  

I think he is still running the Extreme Reloading business out at his new place and selling online.

That shop he had was a heck of a place and I miss being able to walk in there and pick up whatever I needed reloading component wise.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Holiday done, back in Finland. Bought a set of dies from Bass pro. Thank you for the tip, the selection was actually pretty good. Security at Harry Reid International Airport opened my bag and stated that it is perfectly fine to carry such "tools" in carry-on luggage
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top