Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2024 3:42:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AF_K9]
Any Mil surplus stores close to Eglin AFB? headed there end of next month. Figured with 7th SFG/AFSOC there may be some.  Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I drive by one called Army Navy Store in Fort Walton a couple minutes south of Eglin then I drive by another one just a little north of Eglin in Crestview called Ans Tactical & Surplus but I have never been in either one though.
The only one I have been to is in Pensacola called A Tin Hut Surplus. Place had pallets of Jerry cans and ect.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the only one near Destin, it's in Fort Walton Beach.  It's decent:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/e5iMLp6NCQ4kVL1Z9
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]
The one in Crestview and the one(s) in Ft Walton are ok. No surplus store is like the good old days. Ours here have some old web gear, a lot of BDUs and patches. But mostly condor and China made larp stuff... Occasionally they pop up with something cold but it's gonna be $$$$$
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top