Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2022 12:25:04 PM EDT
Battle Born in Carson City is listed as a dealer.

Any advice.  .22

I’m in Gardnerville
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Dead Air mask 22 HD
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#2]
SilencerCo Switchback is awesome and versatile.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:52:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 47hooker] [#3]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Battle Born in Carson City is listed as a dealer.

Any advice.  .22

I’m in Gardnerville
View Quote

you can check out my buddy   at https://highdesertarmory.com/, he carried all cans, but I bought a few silencercos from him, he has alot of stock and is located in washoe valley. I forgot to mention, sparrow 22, great can, monolithic and last you FOREVER
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 4:55:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I've transferred my last 9 through Juggernaut in Sparks using Silencer Shop. Silencerco isn't making a 22 can that I'd be interested in right now. The Dead Air Mask is what I'd recommend for 22, SS has them in stock.  I really like the TBAC Takedown 22, but its not in stock right now.  As far as local shops and suppressors, I had great success with both Carson Armory in Mound House and Section Defense/High Desert Guns in Gardnerville.  You're welcome to come check out my 22 cans if you want to try them out, I'm in Carson City.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget SAS is a local manufacturer up there also.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I will check out High Desert Guns
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

If you want to test the sparrow out, let me know I am retired, You can also talk to the dudes at  HDA and they should be able to let you test fire as many cans as you want before you buy...
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 47hooker:

If you want to test the sparrow out, let me know I am retired, You can also talk to the dudes at  HDA and they should be able to let you test fire as many cans as you want before you buy...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 47hooker:

Thanks.  I might take you up on that but will be traveling until after Thanksgiving.  I’ll IM you around then.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks.  I might take you up on that but will be traveling until after Thanksgiving.  I’ll IM you around then.
View Quote

still willing if you need it. I was gone the gatekeepers/bootlickers  kicked me for a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top