Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2022 11:10:04 PM EDT
Any of you make it to the shoot today? Was definitely a fun shoot, low round count (unless you missed) and had some positional stuff.

Some dudes had a full auto unferfolder and a ppsh maybe?

Funny as hell on a stage where there were a dozen targets in a line and the ppsh had a drum mag and just held the trigger and went zipped the line. No clue if he hit anything but was still fun to watch
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Great shoot. That was me with the full auto. It was a RPD belt fed not a PPSH. It was a bitch holding it up for the steel target but I did get all the papers.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GodfatherLV:
Great shoot. That was me with the full auto. It was a RPD belt fed not a PPSH. It was a bitch holding it up for the steel target but I did get all the papers.
View Quote

Nice! You were next to me in the pre shoot pumpkin shoot. I had you on one side and Marco with his big compensated 12 gauge next to me lol

There were 2 young guys looked 24/25 with a full auto AK and another that fired a full drum for the targets and then reloaded a stick mag for the steel.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top