User Panel

rifle-cop624. (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Roy is still getting people to love shooting......the 92G I traded into from him has finally gotten my wife to like shooting something other than revolvers!

She thought it was great that the gun came from him, I think that pushed her to try the semi auto, because she has always been very partial to wheelguns.  

Miss ya brother.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I took Roy's wife to the range today.....she did him proud.  Even without shooting a pistol for a couple of years she was banging the center out of an ipsc target with a g19.

Still think about ya a lot partner.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tackleberry1145:
I took Roy's wife to the range today.....she did him proud.  Even without shooting a pistol for a couple of years she was banging the center out of an ipsc target with a g19.

View Quote

Great job, Tackleberry!  Thanks for keeping up with Roy's wife.  Glad to hear you were able to get her out to enjoy something I know Roy enjoyed a great deal.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BlackFox:

Great job, Tackleberry!  Thanks for keeping up with Roy's wife.  Glad to hear you were able to get her out to enjoy something I know Roy enjoyed a great deal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackFox:
Originally Posted By tackleberry1145:

Thanks!  I've been off arfcom for about a year....hope things are still going well with you.  Any new movies in the works?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Came up in conversation today. Go easy, amigo
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
rifle-cop624. (Page 2 of 2)
Top Top