Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kihn:
Well, there's that NATO article 5 thingy. The whole mess hangs on it.
Putin would have to be really retarded to jump. And he knows it.
View Quote

Not when there's a US President unwilling to confront any enemy. Article 5 doesn't obligate members to go to war. A US President may choose to say "screw the Baltics, they're not worth American lives." And that President would be correct.

Yes, that would destroy NATO and sink US foreign influence for a generation. But some might not see that as such a bad trade.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
So what's going to happen to the RPG girl?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Flysc:
Ukebros popped in yet to guaranty this is Russian propaganda?
View Quote

No they're telling Ma to make some meatloaf, sneaking in here to say they always knew Ukraine would lose, and then hurrying back to the 6000 page thread of "I say we send therm 500 F-3fersvs wouldn't that be awwwwwserrrme!!!!!!!!!!!"  "Yerp, and take the glervs off with turmerherks.....yeah, right!!!!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]
The Europeans brought this upon themselves by becoming weak, militarily, and by becoming dependent on Russia for their energy.
I remember Trump being criticized for demanding that the European NATO countries meet their defense spending obligations.
This reminds me of the US being dragged into WWII in Europe because England and France didn't stop Hitler when they should have.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Without a 3rd party nation fielding 5 divisions the Ukrainians just can't throw the Russians off their land.

That's the cold, hard reality.    I want for the Ukrainian People (my mother's side of the family comes from that region) to be FREE.

I just don't want for the American People to foot the entire bill, paying billions to protect Ukraine border while leaving ours wide open to fentanyl, terrorists and illegal alien criminals.

Maybe if they use their naval drones to sink the entire Russian fleet in their home ports, make the invasion as expensive as hell for the Russians to keep going.  

Of course it doesn't help when Pedo Joe Beijing Biden forces us to buy oil from countries that hate us.

And the Chinese are laundering money and helping the Russians get around the sanctions.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ARowner:
How many years do they want us to support them? 5 more? 15?
View Quote

“ As long as it takes no matter the costs.” ~ some dickhead here
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, no shit.       Britain and Russia couldn’t have beat Nazi Germany without US help either.  

The pure willful ignorance and confusion surrounding this issue is disheartening.    

Like it or not, the US has been the Only thing protecting small countries from annihilation and conquest, since 1941.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:20:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#8]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Sure thing, Vlad. Nazis were genociding Russians in Donbas.
View Quote

Sure why not. Using your definition of genocide of course, where it doesn't even have to mean mass slaughter or killing. Just some second world nastiness that doesn't even rise to  the level of a lethal threat can be genocide now. And that means America must take action.

ETA: they actually were even killing russians in donbas, so it would be a double genocide
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Haub:

Yeah, its not like they kept the russians from taking kiev or anything like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:
You never had a chance….

Yeah, its not like they kept the russians from taking kiev or anything like that.

Yet…
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess you don’t “win” then buddy.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By curiomatic:
The Europeans brought this upon themselves by becoming weak, militarily, and by becoming dependent on Russia for their energy.
I remember Trump being criticized for demanding that the European NATO countries meet their defense spending obligations.
This reminds me of the US being dragged into WWII in Europe because England and France didn't stop Hitler when they should have.
View Quote

That’s a fair analogy.  

So, you think we should have just let Hitler win, because England and France weren’t prepared to stop Hitler?    

Tell the truth.  It was 60 years ago, and a hypothetical.  so you can speak freely.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ARowner:
How many years do they want us to support them? 5 more? 15?
View Quote

It will be forever
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Riter:
Surrender then.
View Quote

The Z man thinks he can milk a few billion more out of us first. When he skips out of the country with a couple of duffle bags stuffed with US dollars I’m going to laugh myself into choking fits.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:32:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully the millions of Ukrainian refugees that flood Europe after russia takes over Ukraine will displace the muslims.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:
I’m interested to know how those opposed to supporting Ukraine think a Russian victory will play out, especially now. I understand fearing for your sons, personally I have daughters but my future son in laws would be just as likely to be called up.

If Russia wins I see them making a play for Moldova, Georgia, and while they have pulled in new populations to draft from, with wartime production, convinced they beat NATOs weapons. This would be a Russia drunk on its own piss and excellence thinking they can take back more such as Lithuanian, Poland, and others.

Ukraine falling will not be the last country to fall, it is but a domino that will feed their war machine. It is very similar to Germany 1930s in my opinion. Putin is putting the band back together for a reason.
View Quote

The domino theory. It’s like the 1960s again.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Well, no shit.       Britain and Russia couldn’t have beat Nazi Germany without US help either.  

The pure willful ignorance and confusion surrounding this issue is disheartening.    

Like it or not, the US has been the Only thing protecting small countries from annihilation and conquest, since 1941.
View Quote

I think it's more he narrative that they were ever winning.  They've never been winning. (Cue faded sun and his 3 days to Kiev).  It's not good business to be Ukrainian.  They're the undesirable hooker that ends up in a river with their throat slashed, by the millions, and no one gives a fuck.  But, internet capable boomer Ukecels like to watch people get rag dolled by artillery and grenades and wish for more death and destruction.  I know boys, war is a harsh mistress, and "url der urks nerd to der is lurve Urkraaaheeen!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#17]

That’s a fair analogy.  

So, you think we should have just let Hitler win, because England and France weren’t prepared to stop Hitler?    

Tell the truth.  It was 60 years ago, and a hypothetical.  so you can speak freely.
View Quote

Hitler wasn't taking the near ass whipping by Czechoslovakia, Poland, and France like Urkiane is giving the Russians.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:45:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Aikibiker:
Hopefully the millions of Ukrainian refugees that flood Europe after russia takes over Ukraine will displace the muslims.
View Quote

Displace them to where else.......Ukraine!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Joe731:
Yes, that was the plan
View Quote

Everything is always a big frigging conspiracy on  
ARFCOM. The destruction of Ukraine and hundreds of thousands of lives on both sides was a big scheme from the start with Putin agreeing so all 3 guys could profit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:50:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By curiomatic:
View Quote

I also remember them laughing when Trump told Germany they were too reliant in Russian energy.

Russia almost pulled off energy blackmail to drive a wedge between the EU and US.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:52:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tacosis:

Hitler wasn't taking the near ass whipping by Czechoslovakia, Poland, and France like Urkiane is giving the Russians.
View All Quotes

That’s a fair analogy.  

Did you forget to change your S/N?    Or just drunk?

Your last two posts are contradictory.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:55:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThreadKiller] [#22]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:58:03 PM EDT
[#23]
He should have said with or without.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#24]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDMbF-F4lo

There is plenty of video evidence of Russian officials discussing violations of Geneva Conventions as a matter of policy. Russian officials have confirmed their practice of forcibly removing children from Ukraine to Russia. Plenty of comments have been made by various Russian civil servants, Duma members, commentators, etc talking about needing to liquidate some number of Ukrainians in order to wipe out ALL existence of Ukraine as a nation, culture, and people. That's genocide no matter how you slice it. There's just no basis for people on the outside to say "there is no genocide!" If you cared to look, you could find plenty of articles discussing whether and how Russia is and intends to commit genocide in Ukraine. They've made no secret of their goal to literally erase the nation of Ukraine. "It's not genocide unless they slaughter every single Ukrainian" is a dumb argument.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
Not buying it. The takeover of crimea did not result in genocide or mass exterminations. They initially rushed Kiev to topple the government and achieve a quick result like they did in crimea. The idea that a genocide was coming next sounds made up.

I am going with the top dictionary definition here for Genocide btw, the deliberate killing of a large number of people to achieve ethnic cleansing. Probably what is going on is that you are using a UN definition that could include things like street names changing, then hoping to get the effect the dictionary definition of Genocide has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDMbF-F4lo

There is plenty of video evidence of Russian officials discussing violations of Geneva Conventions as a matter of policy. Russian officials have confirmed their practice of forcibly removing children from Ukraine to Russia. Plenty of comments have been made by various Russian civil servants, Duma members, commentators, etc talking about needing to liquidate some number of Ukrainians in order to wipe out ALL existence of Ukraine as a nation, culture, and people. That's genocide no matter how you slice it. There's just no basis for people on the outside to say "there is no genocide!" If you cared to look, you could find plenty of articles discussing whether and how Russia is and intends to commit genocide in Ukraine. They've made no secret of their goal to literally erase the nation of Ukraine. "It's not genocide unless they slaughter every single Ukrainian" is a dumb argument.

Why is this the only genocide you seem to care about?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Wait a minute, I thought Ukraine was kicking Russia's ass? That's what all the news stories were saying and all the released footage was showing.

"Look at all these Russian tanks that just got smoked."

"Yet another 100 vehicle convoy just got obliterated by Ukrainian forces."

"Russian helicopters are falling out of the sky left and right."

"Trench warfare is going badly for the Russians."

"Russia is running out of troops."

You mean it was all...propaganda?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By VaniB:

Everything is always a big frigging conspiracy on  
ARFCOM. The destruction of Ukraine and hundreds of thousands of lives on both sides was a big scheme from the start with Putin agreeing so all 3 guys could profit.
View Quote

The flip side in thinking that the last 60 years of fuck ups were all just a series of coincidental bad decisions orchestrated by dumbfuk libtards, smooth brains, GD idiots, and democrats, is just as idiotic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:03:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Fuck Zelenskyy and ukraine
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
They have the ability to win, incorrect.

Russia claims all of Ukraine. They've lost dang near half a million men in 2 years of the 2 day war, I mean not a war.
View Quote

Bullshit.

500k KIA? Or do you mean 500k "casualties?"
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

No.  They are fighting valiantly and dealing damage out of proportion of their size and capability.  But, they were never going to be in a position to win.  They are the fuck doll.  Being right hasn't mattered to anyone for 70 years, Beaver Cleaver.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#30]

No they're telling Ma to make some meatloaf, sneaking in here to say they always knew Ukraine would lose, and then hurrying back to the 6000 page thread of "I say we send therm 500 F-3fersvs wouldn't that be awwwwwserrrme!!!!!!!!!!!"  "Yerp, and take the glervs off with turmerherks.....yeah, right!!!!"
View Quote

What do you want to bet that when Ukraine is forced to come to peace terms people will still be trying to spin it as a Ukrainian victory? We live in clown world, where people just believe whatever makes them feel better.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:40:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#31]

No.  They are fighting valiantly and dealing damage out of proportion of their size and capability.  But, they were never going to be in a position to win.  They are the fuck doll.  Being right hasn't mattered to anyone for 70 years, Beaver Cleaver.
View All Quotes

Of course Ukraine can’t win on their own. Nobody ever expected them to.  

Right now, it’s Russia against the rest of the world, (minus Iran and N.Korea).    China is profiting from both sides, but they are helping the West far more, since we have more money to buy their wonderful toys.

Russia has lost half of their Armor, which took them 40 years to stockpile.  We’re watching a revolution in warfare right now.   Multi-million dollar tanks and APC’s being destroyed every day, by $500 drones.  

The brightest and most devious minds of the West, are busy making them more effective everyday.  

Your world view of the Unstoppable Russian leviathan has been literally destroyed.   Russia could still win of course, if the West gives up.   But it’s way too early for you to gloat.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#32]

That’s a fair analogy.  

View Quote

They were prepared to stop Hitler from rearming Germany in violation of the Treaty of Versailles, but they lacked the political will.  America had to pull their chestnuts out of the fire, again. And here we are, again.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:04:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Of course Ukraine can’t win on their own. Nobody ever expected them to.  

Right now, it’s Russia against the rest of the world, (minus Iran and N.Korea).    China is profiting from both sides, but they are helping the West far more, since we have more money to buy their wonderful toys.

Russia has lost half of their Armor, which took them 40 years to stockpile.  We’re watching a revolution in warfare right now.   Multi-million dollar tanks and APC’s being destroyed every day, by $500 drones.  

The brightest and most devious minds of the West, are busy making them more effective everyday.  

Your world view of the Unstoppable Russian leviathan has been literally destroyed.   Russia could still win of course, if the West gives up.   But it’s way too early for you to gloat.
View Quote

I don't really see where we disagree.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:08:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Can't help wondering if all this is a result of nato expansion. We'll never know.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:17:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher15] [#35]
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:

Are we responsible for stopping all the other genocides currently on going? Are you emotionally hysterical about the genocide in Burma, China, Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Syria as well?
View Quote
China, yep, have talked about it a lot.  Dont know much about Ethiopias or sudans.  Syria was one the US got involved in no?

Biggest problem is many in this thread actively support Russia killing Ukrainians because they are Ukrainian.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By snackle:
They don't have much chance of winning right now.

Sucks that zelensky sold Ukrainians out to nazis and the cia.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:20:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Not buying it. The takeover of crimea did not result in genocide or mass exterminations. They initially rushed Kiev to topple the government and achieve a quick result like they did in crimea. The idea that a genocide was coming next sounds made up.

I am going with the top dictionary definition here for Genocide btw, the deliberate killing of a large number of people to achieve ethnic cleansing. Probably what is going on is that you are using a UN definition that could include things like street names changing, then hoping to get the effect the dictionary definition of Genocide has.
View Quote
Lol thats why theyve killed or removed a fuck ton of Ukrainian people and moved in Russians.  Anything to justify not sending the ammo they need.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:20:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:

Damn well better be...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
Had we never intervened this nonsense would have already been over.
Yea, and Russia would be well into its genocide plans.  At least Arfcom is open about its support for that now.

Are we responsible for stopping all the other genocides currently on going? Are you emotionally hysterical about the genocide in Burma, China, Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Syria as well?

Damn well better be...

Who should we send? Idgaf about what happens in 3rd world shitholes and eastern european trailer parks enough to expend one drop of American blood and treasure.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:22:51 AM EDT
[#39]
More and more I'm also starting to feel like I have no chance at winning.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#40]
In another two years, we will laugh about today as the ATF goes door to door confiscating all Norinco and Wolf ammo along with spare change jars to send to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Lol thats why theyve killed or removed a fuck ton of Ukrainian people and moved in Russians.  Anything to justify not sending the ammo they need.
View Quote

I think many people in this thread are for sending them any ammo that doesn't put us in a position of dire need within the next 5-10 years. That's my stance.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:55:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
People keep saying this but that's not what I remember.

I remember a lot of "LOL RuZZians are pussies" and "Leopards will fuck them up" and "IT'S HIMARS O'CLOCK!!" and "Poland could easily beat them" and other NAFO bullshit being posted here non-stop prior to the start of the Counteroffensive.

View Quote

That is funny. The counteroffensive started now roughly 9-10 months ago. Of all the things to spend 9 months doing, they spent that long coping over an eastern european country which had the GDP of Sudan back in the 2010s losing a war.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:00:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvjcUkcKI3o
View Quote

They are bit going to win regardless how much we are paying.

They are not all in,  half their men took off and left dodge and 25% of the ones left over are too old too young or connected and are allowed not to fight.   They have the schmucks that are left over to fight with some foreign mercs.  

Many of the ones in any kind of position is steal everything and anything they can or are spies for russia.

They were never all in, its a lost cause.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:00:48 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

They are not all in,  half their men took off and left dodge and 25% of the ones left over are too old too young or connected and are allowed not to fight.   They have the schmucks that are left over to fight with some foreign mercs.  

Many of the ones in any kind of position is steal everything and anything they can or are spies for russia.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:01:25 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:02:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 80085] [#46]
“Good ”.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Wiithout US aid troops, we'll have no chance of winning.

View Quote

no, without US troops THEY'LL have no chance of winning.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:01:16 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Because of everyone elses support.

They'd have been steamrolled by now without it and anyone who claims otherwise is delusional...
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:27:58 AM EDT
[#49]
The inevitable, is inevitable.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:50:45 AM EDT
[#50]

"where"?

Memes have to make sense to have an impact. Correct spelling helps in that process….
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top