Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Being as this is a technically correct thread, I will cede the point.

I misspoke and should have said OSS and not used the term interchangeably.

Point: AZNetEng
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:
Women could in theory just set up L shaped ambushes everywhere but then men would fight through them as doctrine states so I'm still not really sure they'd win.

Men would also probably have ISR

Yeah but women have C4

The three early communication technologies were telegraph, telephone, and tellawoman

The CIA set up a spy in Germany in WW2 and she established a brothel and only let diseased girls sleep with Germans.

That's just....I mean. I hate the intelligence community but that's brilliantly devious
The CIA didn't exist during WWII...

XD sorted it out early with a reply containing the correct 3 letters... but we both knew who you meant!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By xd341:
I low key had you covered several pages back...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd341:

I low key had you covered several pages back...
Yes you did. 2 or 3 posts IIRC
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Misspelling in memes is part of the tradition
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting thread and it's amazing how people seemingly can't grasp the concepts laid out.

I imagine if OP hadn't used women's rights some folks wouldn't have let that cloud their vision.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting thread and it's amazing how people seemingly can't grasp the concepts laid out.

I imagine if OP hadn't used women's rights some folks wouldn't have let that cloud their vision.
View Quote

Women are one of the last classes of people we can mock online and not get in trouble for.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:01:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FourLoko] [#7]
It feels like we're fading fast.

Men can do whatever they want until it all burns down. Or they could maintain. Men have always had control.

Oh no, the women ran out.

After that, you know they'd service each other and with less headache.

The incentive to be decent looks like it declines by the day.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]
At work two dudes that work really well together were from Guatemala and Laos originally. The Hispanic guy calls him "chino" (which is Chinese in Spanish) and pulls his eyes back every time he makes a mistake and says he can't see.

The dude from Laos tells the Hispanic guy every time he's under a car to stop sleeping because he's a lazy Mexican.

The fact of the matter is racism is a lot of fun, however centralized power is using it as a wedge to divide society rather than uniting us on common goals.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

The only thing that should cloud your vision is liquid potatoes aka booze.....Holy shit......does this mean.....Women made taters to poison us even more???? GASP!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#10]
They wouldn't let us make fun of each other so now we have to make fun of women
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By -daddy:

The only thing that should cloud your vision is liquid potatoes aka booze.....Holy shit......does this mean.....Women made taters to poison us even more???? GASP!
View All Quotes

Potato vodka is trash.

You gotta get the good stuff from the rednecks. I don't understand why the redneck formula isn't used for commercial production. It tastes better and it's high proof.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#12]
keep vodka out of this

you girls can have your cocktails later
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Friendly reminder the stupid ATF also tracks and shuts down private distilleries.

They are really really really gay. The only worthwhile thing they do is arson investigation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#14]
When I first started to comment, the thread only had one page. I got interrupted by phone calls, had to go outside. While I was out there, I decided to shoot a magazine from my Dagger I'm breaking in. The I came in and cooked supper and played guitar for thirty minutes. I hadn't realized it was at nine pages. lol

So, Russet ?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Redman556:
When I first started to comment, the thread only had one page. I got interrupted by phone calls, had to go outside. While I was out there, I decided to shoot a magazine from my Dagger I'm breaking in. The I came in and cooked supper and played guitar for thirty minutes. I hadn't realized it was at nine pages. lol

So, Russet ?
View Quote

Yeah, russet. Maybe WA bro can chime in but what's weird is my stupid home potatoes have thicker skin than the grocery store ones and I don't know why
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:11:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FourLoko:
It feels like we're fading fast.

Men can do whatever they want until it all burns down. Or they could maintain. Men have always had control.

Oh no, the women ran out.

After that, you know they'd service each other and with less headache.

The incentive to be decent looks like it declines by the day.

View Quote

Again, we're not going down the being gay ironically path. The Greeks tried it, it didn't work and it's gay
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#17]

How's it working out for women in the Jihadi world where women have no rights and are only used for breeding ? Women must cover their faces and their bodies, and have to walk behind the men. If they don't do as they're told they are stoned, severely beaten, or shot.

That's the shit we're fighting against as the good guys.

If all men were bad, the whole world would be like that or worse. Women only have the power that men allow them to have. I'm sorry that it's that way, but it is that way.

I'm happy I was born into Western society so that women have equal rights, but let's not be ignorant or stupid and think that women have any power that men don't allow them to have.

That's just the ways things are. Men are capable of taking all we need through force. Western men don't believe in taking everything by force.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheAvatar9265ft:
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

Even if I grant you that rights must be backed by force, by your fucked up interpretation, only the strong have rights, the strongest of strong men specifically. You miss two key realities. First:

The gun equalized all.

Men and women of all sizes can defend their rights.

That is why we are on Arfcom.

Second: societies operate systems of laws and governments to protect rights. That is what separated pre-gunpowder societies and even ancient civilizations for example, the Greek/Egyptian/Chinese Shang from small bands of barbarians where the biggest guy called the shots.

How's it working out for women in the Jihadi world where women have no rights and are only used for breeding ? Women must cover their faces and their bodies, and have to walk behind the men. If they don't do as they're told they are stoned, severely beaten, or shot.

If all men were bad, the whole world would be like that or worse. Women only have the power that men allow them to have. I'm sorry that it's that way, but it is that way.

I'm happy I was born into Western society so that women have equal rights, but let's not be ignorant or stupid and think that women have any power that men don't allow them to have.

That's just the ways things are. Men are capable of taking all we need through force. Western men don't believe in taking everything by force.

Ahhhh yes the good guys who aren't breeding enough to keep the population from collapsing. Well, it's a comforting self righteous suicide I guess.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#18]

So, Russet ?
View Quote

Fick wire worms.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:15:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Ahhhh yes the good guys who aren't breeding enough to keep the population from collapsing. Well, it's a comforting self righteous suicide I guess.
View All Quotes
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

Even if I grant you that rights must be backed by force, by your fucked up interpretation, only the strong have rights, the strongest of strong men specifically. You miss two key realities. First:

The gun equalized all.

Second: societies operate systems of laws and governments to protect rights. That is what separated pre-gunpowder societies and even ancient civilizations for example, the Greek/Egyptian/Chinese Shang from small bands of barbarians where the biggest guy called the shots.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

The gun equalized all.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/1621775234314-2266712.jpg

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#21]
GUNSHIP - Fly For Your Life [Official Music Video]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#22]

I guess back to yellow and white onions for me.

I AIN'T EATING NO RETARD WHOOPI ONION

Kinda sad she's so retarded, Sister Act was a decent movie back in the day
View All Quotes
This is a shocking answer, and I do not condone it, but the truth is simple. They would be forced to. When mankind goes feral, mankind can be downright animalistic and evil.

And, let me add, that tons of women, if that were the case, would breed willingly to survive, or, because they want the pleasure of sex and the company of men.

Again, I don't condone that, but places all over the earth have been like that in the past.

My kind sir. This is now a potato thread. Keep up.

Yeah my bad, sorry.

What type do you have that has the thickest skin? I love that for baked potatoes

Norkotah (russet) has a nice thick skin. Purple majesty taters are good and they get bigly big. I like yellow finns for an every day, multipurpose tater.

I can't do the purple meme it just seems wrong. Purple is for onions only

Purple onions can't be trusted.

https://i.imgur.com/bw5PZsC.jpeg

Vidalia is best onion
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#23]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ibtxti5Raw
View All Quotes
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

The gun equalized all.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/1621775234314-2266712.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ibtxti5Raw

The neat part about these discussions is they merge the preferred way of being polite and discussing things with the harsh reality that if you can't kill it then it can kill you.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Again, we're not going down the being gay ironically path. The Greeks tried it, it didn't work and it's gay
View Quote

I hear that. In my line of work I've encountered plenty of women with girlfriends who also have at least one "baby daddy." I have yet to decipher the formula or the timeline, but there's a lot going on.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Vidalia is best onion
View All Quotes
This is a shocking answer, and I do not condone it, but the truth is simple. They would be forced to. When mankind goes feral, mankind can be downright animalistic and evil.

And, let me add, that tons of women, if that were the case, would breed willingly to survive, or, because they want the pleasure of sex and the company of men.

Again, I don't condone that, but places all over the earth have been like that in the past.

Yeah my bad, sorry.

What type do you have that has the thickest skin? I love that for baked potatoes

Norkotah (russet) has a nice thick skin. Purple majesty taters are good and they get bigly big. I like yellow finns for an every day, multipurpose tater.

Vidalia is best onion

Naamah I got this awesome seasoning from Spice House, Pepper and Shallot. Give it a try I bet you like it. Unless you're a salt hater, this does have salt but it's fantastic
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Yeah, russet. Maybe WA bro can chime in but what's weird is my stupid home potatoes have thicker skin than the grocery store ones and I don't know why
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Vidalia onions are the superior onions, and purple potatoes are the superior potatoes.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Naamah I got this awesome seasoning from Spice House, Pepper and Shallot. Give it a try I bet you like it. Unless you're a salt hater, this does have salt but it's fantastic
View All Quotes

Yeah my bad, sorry.

Vidalia is best onion

I am not a salt hater, and shallots are a not entirely distant second to vidalias.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#28]

I hear that. In my line of work I've encountered plenty of women with girlfriends who also have at least one "baby daddy." I have yet to decipher the formula or the timeline, but there's a lot going on.
View All Quotes

I worked with an attractive lesbian once who was going to pay 50k for a pregnancy. I told her that's insane go to bars or something and do it old fashioned get a free baby. She refused and said that was gross. I told her she was retarded because she was decent looking and was trying to spend 50 grand on nothing, and pointed out ugly girls get pregnant.

She ended up doing it I couldn't believe it. Legit 50k for something she needed to pay nothing for. Like dude single moms are everywhere, if you don't want the dad involved that already occurs.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Vidalia onions are the superior onions, and purple potatoes are the superior potatoes.
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

I just can't do the purple. They have purple carrots and purple chili peppers too.

Looks cool, but stupid
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By thepantydropper:

I disagree.

In the 50s a man worked and a women took care of the kids all on one income.

Today, women and men both work, while the family dynamic has shifted.

Is society better today than it was then?

I don’t think so, unless you support all the degeneracy going on today.
View Quote

Adding women to the labor force drives down the cost of labor through competition.  

The careers women tend to avoid retain relatively higher wages in part because of that reason.  

First wave feminism granted women voting rights, but men were required to register for the draft and (back then) the fire brigade.  These duties were not passed onto women after universal suffrage, so feminism has always been about giving women more rights than men have.

I have yet to hear the cries of "unfair" when discussing the draft or workplace fatalities, or any of the issues that are unique to men.  This also proves that feminists don't give a fuck about "equality." It's about superiority.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#31]

I just can't do the purple. They have purple carrots and purple chili peppers too.

Looks cool, but stupid
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

Not true when it comes to purple potatoes. They taste like a beautiful mix between the best regular potato and a sweet potato. They are amazing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:28:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#32]

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Did you cure your potatoes before harvesting them?

*also*
"Soil conditions, both temperature and moisture, can influence periderm maturation. Available soil moisture should be managed for 60-65 percent at vine kill to promote skin set. Cool and wet soil conditions can delay maturation, whereas warmer soil temperatures increase the number of cell layers and thickness of the periderm. Warmer soil temperatures are often not a luxury late into the harvest season."
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Looks cool, but stupid
View Quote

You don’t like antioxidants, bruh?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Not true when it comes to purple potatoes. They taste like a beautiful mix between the best regular potato and a sweet potato. They are amazing.
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

There's our gap. I hate sweet potatoes
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:34:42 PM EDT
[#35]

*also*
"Soil conditions, both temperature and moisture, can influence periderm maturation. Available soil moisture should be managed for 60-65 percent at vine kill to promote skin set. Cool and wet soil conditions can delay maturation, whereas warmer soil temperatures increase the number of cell layers and thickness of the periderm. Warmer soil temperatures are often not a luxury late into the harvest season."
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

*also*

It is definitely warmer in Virginia. Good call.

To curing, kinda? I did half ass research, just wanted to grow potatoes. At harvest I didn't water for a while. Then I pulled them from the container and put them in a paper bag away from light for a week.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By W202fan90:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By W202fan90:

Looks cool, but stupid

I don't like stupid gay looking potatoes.

I eat regular potatoes like a regular person
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

https://y.yarn.co/3a1d6207-64f8-4d84-b830-fe388e267ef8_text.gif

I also don't like okra.

But if I keep going south it gets cool again with boils. I guess I just delete Georgia. Sorry. I do like both Carolinians view on BBQ. Actually I take back my insult, isn't GA mustard base? I like that too
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]

I also don't like okra.

But if I keep going south it gets cool again with boils. I guess I just delete Georgia. Sorry. I do like both Carolinians view on BBQ. Actually I take back my insult, isn't GA mustard base? I like that too
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

I also don't like okra.

GA is mustard based, mostly.

And okra is a delightful African import.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#40]

To curing, kinda? I did half ass research, just wanted to grow potatoes. At harvest I didn't water for a while. Then I pulled them from the container and put them in a paper bag away from light for a week.
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

*also*

If you really wanted to go next level with this you get could get some soil warming cables and moisture meters. Soil warming cables

Both soil warming cables and heat mats have their place.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

I also don't like okra.

Mustard sauce is awesome. Nice work on that.

The only stupid BBQ I don't like is stupid Alabama white with their stupid mayonnaise
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#42]

If you really wanted to go next level with this you get could get some soil warming cables and moisture meters. Soil warming cables

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

*also*

I use heat mats for starting my pepper seeds. Are you implying I should use them in my potato containers?

Because if so that's pretty cool
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I know no one really reads this late in train wreak thread and I certainly didn't read all 10 pages.

The core thing to understand with rights is what our founders understood. Our inalienable rights come from a higher power. Just because they come from a higher power does not make them guaranteed if you do not defend and assert them.

If there is no higher power above government, then government is the highest power and you only have what it allows you.

Our founders understood that religion and morality were required for good government.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#44]

I use heat mats for starting my pepper seeds. Are you implying I should use them in my potato containers?

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

*also*

You could certainly try it. Depending a number of factors I would consider building a framed box and set the grow bags on top of that. Similar to the table @ the 11 min mark.

Seed Starting Part 3 Viability, Storage & Density
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Flak-Magnet:
I know no one really reads this late in train wreak thread and I certainly didn't read all 10 pages.

The core thing to understand with rights is what our founders understood. Our inalienable rights come from a higher power. Just because they come from a higher power does not make them guaranteed if you do not defend and assert them.

If there is no higher power above government, then government is the highest power and you only have what it allows you.

Our founders understood that religion and morality were required for good government.
View Quote

You should
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
Oh look, another women-hating thread in GD.

Say all men decide to revoke the "rights" of women. What would happen if women decided they were no longer going to give birth? Suddenly people wouldn't have the right to even exist.

It's as equally retarded/plausible as OP's scenario.
View Quote

Just playing it out historically, it doesn't work like that. They wouldn't have the choice. Playing The Devil's Advocate here. I hear what Opie is saying. Can't necessarily disagree with it. It's most of History before the last 200 years.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Potatoes are pretty amazing vegetables tbh. Thanks colonialism. Before that we had stupid stuff like stinging nettles if you got hungry.

Potatoes WHICH WE STOLE BY FORCE are much more nutritious, can be fairly easily grown by everyone and stay good for a pretty long time. Also you can cut up the small ones you save to get many plants.

The weirdest thing to me is the cube doesn't change. So if I cut up a seed potato into cubes (for each eye) the cube I cut looks identical at harvest time.
View Quote

While not an exact number, we aim to have multiple eyes (3 or so) for each seed potato we put in the ground. We also prefer to have our seeds on the larger side if given a choice.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Say all men decide to revoke the "rights" of women. What would happen if women decided they were no longer going to give birth? Suddenly people wouldn't have the right to even exist.

View Quote

You mean like they are doing right now despite living on debt borrowed upon the expected future generations ability to pay it back that isn't happening necessitating open borders to keep the Ponzi scheme alive that's the U.S. dollar?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#49]

While not an exact number, we aim to have multiple eyes (3 or so) for each seed potato we put in the ground. We also prefer to have our seeds on the larger side if given a choice.
View All Quotes
Potatoes are pretty amazing vegetables tbh. Thanks colonialism. Before that we had stupid stuff like stinging nettles if you got hungry.

Potatoes WHICH WE STOLE BY FORCE are much more nutritious, can be fairly easily grown by everyone and stay good for a pretty long time. Also you can cut up the small ones you save to get many plants.

The weirdest thing to me is the cube doesn't change. So if I cut up a seed potato into cubes (for each eye) the cube I cut looks identical at harvest time.

Oh that's a good tip thank you bro. I will try that next year.

Any advice on getting bigger potatoes?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:

You mean like they are doing right now despite living on debt borrowed upon the expected future generations ability to pay it back that isn't happening necessitating open borders to keep the Ponzi scheme alive that's the U.S. dollar?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:

Women are more likely to go along to get along than men.

Men are increasingly becoming go along to get along.

Thus it is a male problem which must be solved by men
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top