Don't jump.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Originally Posted By CMiller:
Originally Posted By unreformed66:
It's rather amusing to see people who are claiming the government botched chain of custody and evidence documentation so badly that the case should be dismissed also getting upset about FBI agents taking photos to document evidence before removing it from Mar-a-Lago.

I'm curious how anybody can claim they are "random documents" when they are redacted.

You CAN'T be that fucking retarded so you must be a shill. Taking photos to document evidence? No, taking photos of random piles of paper that they put the "top secret" cover sheets that they brought with them on to create outrage and a propaganda coup for the left.  You do realize that it's been proven that the FBI printed those cover sheets out themselves and brought them with them to Mar-a-Lago and attached them to random papers they say were in the boxes they confiscated, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/fbi-evidence-photo-standard-practice-trump-mar-a-lago-search-2022-9%3famp

Bobby Chacon, a retired FBI agent, told Insider that the photo was indeed staged   but for a "legitimate purpose."

"It's just a trail to be as thorough as you can in documenting where every item came from within a search," Chacon told Insider. "And a search of this geographic magnitude   when you're searching a resort area that's this large, you want to make sure you're very thorough and you document where everything was."

Two federal law enforcement officials told The New York Times that the folders weren't discovered on the floor, but arranged like that by agents after they were removed from Trump's office.

Most agents will take a photo of the finding in its original form, and then spread out, so individual findings can be traced back to their original location, according to Chacon.

Chacon said agents typically take photos at the start of the search, when they recover any evidence during the search, and at the end of the search. The Department of Justice court filing notably only included one photos, but others of other parts of the search process may exist.

You know how we know the FBI put those cover sheets in there?  Because the government told us in a recent court filing:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/585454/1000008374_jpg-3209593.JPG

But yeah, there's some really sneaky nefarious stuff happening in that picture!
Don't jump.

Ha!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://i.insider.com/630fe0d43fe7c40019e4c9d9?width=1136&format=jpeg

It turns out the FBI brought those "Top Secret SCI" cover sheets with them before the raid and then took some random papers out from those boxes, laid them out, then took pics. The media then went wild when the photos were released. It's all a scam and big setup and the case should be thrown out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWCjLQeZXO8
View Quote

and the agents should be behind bars
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:58:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JCoop] [#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Yet the damage has already been done.
The liberal idiots still believe President Trump had Top Secret documents and they will never hear the truth because the treasonist MSM where they get their "facts" will never show this to them.
Those responsible for this should be swinging from lampposts.
View Quote

Lets be fair.  Trump could throw his body in front of bullets intended for an LGBTQ activist and liberal idiots would still hate his guts.

Still, I wonder wtf they were thinking.  Defense council "so, can you give us the unclassified summary for TS/SCI document exhibit A?"   "Errrrrrrr"
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MRW:
The media and the FBI are enemies of the people
View Quote

Things get a lot easier to understand about this problem when you understand that the media’s function is NOT to inform and educate you.

Look at it from a different perspective-yours: You spend billions of dollars of your own money to pipe information into people’s homes, cars, cell phones. Is it going to be for Their benefit or Yours?

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#8]
It is entertaining to see the talking points.  

The FBI and DOJ does pre-trial publicity that could get a fella disbarred in my state.  Disgusting.

The reasons to do this were to pollute the information space, derail the campaign and taint the jury pool.  

There is no legitimate prosecutorial or investigative reason for these actions.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:51:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LuckyDucky] [#9]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:29:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JCoop:

I have. Both regular LEO, as well as overt and covert positions in private investigative organizations run by "former" 3 letter agency folks.

Do you care now?
View All Quotes

I have. Both regular LEO, as well as overt and covert positions in private investigative organizations run by "former" 3 letter agency folks.

Do you care now?

Obviously I have no idea if you're telling the truth, but I'll accept that for sake of discussion.  Here are my responses:

Bobby Chacon, a retired FBI agent, told Insider that the photo was indeed staged   but for a "legitimate purpose."

There is no legitimate purpose for staging photos of evidence at the scene of the crime. Unacceptable by any legal standard.

How else would you like them to document the contents of each box?  Are they supposed to just take a picture of the stuff in the box without showing what it is? Or would you rather they expose themselves to accusations they planted stuff in the boxes after seizing them?

"It's just a trail to be as thorough as you can in documenting where every item came from within a search," Chacon told Insider. "And a search of this geographic magnitude   when you're searching a resort area that's this large, you want to make sure you're very thorough and you document where everything was."

The search warrant specified several isolated rooms, not the entire resort.

I'm not sure where you got that information, but I went back and looked at the search warrant--here's what it says:

Attachment Attached File

Two federal law enforcement officials told The New York Times that the folders weren't discovered on the floor, but arranged like that by agents after they were removed from Trump's office.

The image was presented as if the folders were found that way. Fake evidence is unacceptable in any court of law.

I can't speak for the media, or anybody else who was talking about that image when it first came out, but the origin of this photo is not anything related to the current case.  It's not even in the original indictment.

The photo was included in a court filing from the government in response to Trump's demand for a special master, which was a separate case that happened before the indictment.  The photo was included to back up the assertion that classified documents were recovered during the search.  That's it--there's no claim, or even implication, that they found them like that.  (I'll provide the documentation of that if anybody actually cares)

Most agents will take a photo of the finding in its original form, and then spread out, so individual findings can be traced back to their original location, according to Chacon.

That makes no sense whatsoever. And it doesn't sound like SOP for a search warrant. It would be more believable if the agents had seized the boxes and taken them, in original form, back to the lab for proper cataloging.

Same comment as above--it sounds like you are categorizing each box as an individual piece of evidence, but would not each document be an individual piece of evidence that should be documented separately?

Chacon said agents typically take photos at the start of the search, when they recover any evidence during the search, and at the end of the search. The Department of Justice court filing notably only included one photos, but others of other parts of the search process may exist.

One photo? One? Could that be because other photos didn't further the agenda? We know lots of other photos were taken. Where are they and why were they not included in the DOJ filing? It is ludicrous that only one photo was included.

As mentioned above, the photos and details of all the evidence were not relevant to the case being argued.  The special master case was not about the classified documents and any crimes, but a legal argument about whether the judge should appoint a special master. (if you don't remember, Judge Cannon did do so initially, and then a 3 judge panel quickly reversed her on appeal, and that was the end of that one)

As to the actual criminal case, I'm sure you would know much better than me that an indictment is not supposed to include full exhaustive documentation of all evidence that will be used at trial.  So the lack of additional photos so far doesn't mean much, unless somebody is looking for anything to use to build a narrative upon.

Now, to the part that actually interests me--I would like to know how we know that in that picture, we are looking at what is claimed to be cover sheets that came from the FBI.  I'm not sure that's actually been established.

We know that the government said that at some point on-site the classified documents were swapped for place holders before the boxes were carried away.

We know that the government used that picture as evidence of classified documents being found in the search.

I have seen nothing that tells us that the picture was taken AFTER the place holders were inserted, vs BEFORE.

I'd love to hear if somebody has seen something that actually makes that clear, but so far this is all starting to look like more assumptions and speculation from people who really want it to be true.

@JCoop
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Yet the damage has already been done.
The liberal idiots still believe President Trump had Top Secret documents and they will never hear the truth because the treasonist MSM where they get their "facts" will never show this to them.
Those responsible for this should be swinging from lampposts.
View Quote

I still hear Joe Public say he is an Agent of Russia
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Explains why they flew in their own evidence team for this versus the norm of using the ones from the local field office.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mcculver5:
It is entertaining to see the talking points.  

The FBI and DOJ does pre-trial publicity that could get a fella disbarred in my state.  Disgusting.

The reasons to do this were to pollute the information space, derail the campaign and taint the jury pool.  

There is no legitimate prosecutorial or investigative reason for these actions.
View Quote

Drug dealers don't leave their guns and drugs on bingo tables at the police department, with the corroded ammo laid out next to the magazines? Who knew.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Our government is unelected, answers to foreigners, circumvents our constitution and hates our citizens.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:10:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:33:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#17]
I don't recall a similar photo op staged when they recovered FJB's STOLEN document cache .  Team Biden did the initial call that they had classified docs and piously self reported to the FBI " hey , we'd like to turn in all the  docs Joey has stolen from SCIFS ".  Did I miss the photo where the docs were spread all over Joey's garage and the Corvettes hood with SIMILAR cover sheets ?   Maybe at the prestigious Chynese funded Penn Biden Center ?  I'll keep searching .
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
I don't recall a similar photo op staged when they recovered FJB's STOLEN document cache .  Team Biden did the initial call that they had classified docs and piously self reported to the FBI " hey , we'd like to turn in all the  docs Joey has stolen from SCIFS ".  Did I miss the photo where the docs were spread all over Joey's garage and the Corvettes hood with SIMILAR cover sheets ?   Maybe at the prestigious Chynese funded Penn Biden Center ?  I'll keep searching .
View Quote

Well, even if there had been they found the POTUS to be incompetent for trial .
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:44:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#19]

View All Quotes

How else would you like them to document the contents of each box?  Are they supposed to just take a picture of the stuff in the box without showing what it is? Or would you rather they expose themselves to accusations they planted stuff in the boxes after seizing them?

Field agents are not qualified forensic analysts. The boxes should have been seized intact and taken to a lab for cataloging.

I'm not sure where you got that information, but I went back and looked at the search warrant--here's what it says:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/585454/Screenshot_20240509_233043_Drive_jpg-3210103.JPG

Interesting. The warrant does indeed cast a very wide net. I guess I was thinking of the MAL staff member interview that the feds say led them to get a warrant in the first place. The witness referred to, I believe, a bedroom and a storage room. To get a warrant for virtually the entire premises based on that information is highly irregular. I've never seen such an all encompassing search warrant based on such little information.

I can't speak for the media, or anybody else who was talking about that image when it first came out, but the origin of this photo is not anything related to the current case.  It's not even in the original indictment.

The photo was included in a court filing from the government in response to Trump's demand for a special master, which was a separate case that happened before the indictment.  The photo was included to back up the assertion that classified documents were recovered during the search.  That's it--there's no claim, or even implication, that they found them like that.  (I'll provide the documentation of that if anybody actually cares)

Ask the public, any of the public, if that photo was was how they found the situation. The image has been shopped around in order to sway public opinion.

Same comment as above--it sounds like you are categorizing each box as an individual piece of evidence, but would not each document be an individual piece of evidence that should be documented separately?

Sure, each document would be evidence, as categorized by forensic analysts.

So the lack of additional photos so far doesn't mean much, unless somebody is looking for anything to use to build a narrative upon.

Again, it is highly irregular, unheard of, to have just a single image. And one that doesn't really show any evidence at that.

We know that the government said that at some point on-site the classified documents were swapped for place holders before the boxes were carried away.

Tampering with evidence.

I have seen nothing that tells us that the picture was taken AFTER the place holders were inserted, vs BEFORE.

The first post in this thread informs us that papers/folders were taken out of a box or boxes and were tossed onto the floor. Then Top Secret sheets were put in place. Were place holders put into the boxes or not? Who cares? Evidence was tampered with. Besides that, the optics are horrible. It's the sort of thing that get's cases thrown out by juries.

You are welcome to your opinion obviously, I would just say that if they had taken the unopened boxes away before they documented any contents, not only would there be even more opportunity for claims of document planting by Trump supporters than what we hear now, that sounds to me like a pretty good basis for getting the case thrown out of court.

Anyway, to be accurate, the first post of this thread is a video from some guy at Newsmax claiming that it happened, then reacting to that claim.  The internet is filled with similar videos and posts reacting to the claim, but I don't see anybody showing support for the claim.

Here's how the government described the picture in their court filing--sure seems to me like it's saying those are the actual document cover sheets and not the FBI placeholders.

Attachment Attached File

@JCoop
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

You didn't miss that, because the way the evidence in each case was treated by the FBI is clearly not the same.

And Biden wasn't even the president at the time.

The question I would ask is how were these cover sheets even there?  Who at the FBI decided ahead of time to bring cover sheets like this with them, and why?

And to that end, how about the Chocolate Caesar's classified documents?

Zero discussion about what if anything "the anoited one" took, had, or still has. Or how/if they were returned.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Holy shit. The case must be dismissed with prejudice.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Have you considered the idea they needed to document via photographs that they located the documents but had to put coversheets on them for the photographs?

You people will believe anything that supports trump being a victim.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Yes.  You take a picture of the boxes where they were and how they were sealed/stored.  Maybe even take fingerprints and touch DNA right there, before moving the boxes.

THEN remove the boxes to the relevant field office, and document (video and photo) the boxes as they are opened, ensuring that the order of the documents and the documents themselves are documented as they are removed. Again, take fingerprints and collect DNA for each document.

THAT is how you avoid such accusations.    

Ripping open the boxes there on site served no purpose.  Unless it did...
View All Quotes

Yes.  You take a picture of the boxes where they were and how they were sealed/stored.  Maybe even take fingerprints and touch DNA right there, before moving the boxes.

THEN remove the boxes to the relevant field office, and document (video and photo) the boxes as they are opened, ensuring that the order of the documents and the documents themselves are documented as they are removed. Again, take fingerprints and collect DNA for each document.

Have you ever executed a search warrant?  That's just not how it's done.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: G_1759] [#26]
This is for a miller N_T

That is NOT how any of it works that way with sensitive to secret documents are handled or investigated! What kind of imbecile would think any of this is how it is done?

I would’ve been fired instantly and probably subjected to a ton of investigations just being so sloppy and no care of said proper document procedure process!

I am not going to get into all the proper paperwork that needs to even start this process but it is so involved with said process of clearances and signatures and witness signatures and documentation of and signatures for that in a room that is approved with no smartwatches or phones or cameras. Time stamped when opened, time stamped when signed and verified etc.. there is a lot more
This thing is a fucking joke and anyone that believes it is on the up and up is a complete moron! PaS ( Plain and Simple)

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:08:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#27]
Originally Posted By himarker:
Have you considered the idea they needed to document via photographs that they located the documents but had to put coversheets on them for the photographs?

View Quote

So they had to document the evidence with photos, but since the evidence can't be photographed, they took a picture of some external items that they brought to the search site, so people can look at it and imagine what evidence lies beneath? sounds like this is being made up as they go
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By LowBeta:
Didn't pay detailed attention the first time around, but the paperclips are super sketchy.

Any doc I handled (very very few!) with SECRET or TOP SECRET coversheets had them STAPLED, not paper-clipped to the docs.
View Quote
I hope you used the right stapler??

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:26:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#29]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#31]
It's not my opinion. It's procedure. What did you say your LEO background was again?

"I would just say..."
Yup, that's what it would be, you just saying. But that's not how these things are done. Look at the last sentence of the image you highlighted. Even high level personnel did not have enough clearance to view certain documents. Do you really think that lowly field agents had enough clearance to go rifling through those boxes? The boxes should have been sealed and confiscated for analysis by qualified personnel.

It's pretty clear that there were numerous questionable, if not illegal, irregularities with this search. It's tainted goods.

View All Quotes
You are welcome to your opinion obviously, I would just say that if they had taken the unopened boxes away before they documented any contents, not only would there be even more opportunity for claims of document planting by Trump supporters than what we hear now, that sounds to me like a pretty good basis for getting the case thrown out of court.

Anyway, to be accurate, the first post of this thread is a video from some guy at Newsmax claiming that it happened, then reacting to that claim.  The internet is filled with similar videos and posts reacting to the claim, but I don't see anybody showing support for the claim.

Here's how the government described the picture in their court filing--sure seems to me like it's saying those are the actual document cover sheets and not the FBI placeholders.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/585454/1000008408_jpg-3210357.JPG

@JCoop
It's not my opinion. It's procedure. What did you say your LEO background was again?

"I would just say..."
Yup, that's what it would be, you just saying. But that's not how these things are done. Look at the last sentence of the image you highlighted. Even high level personnel did not have enough clearance to view certain documents. Do you really think that lowly field agents had enough clearance to go rifling through those boxes? The boxes should have been sealed and confiscated for analysis by qualified personnel.

It's pretty clear that there were numerous questionable, if not illegal, irregularities with this search. It's tainted goods.

How do you know who took the picture? If they came ready with placeholder sheets I think it's safe to assume they made sure the people conducting the search had the necessary clearances. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

All true.

No professional can look at this raid and think it was done in accord with any standard evidentiary procedure.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:50:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#33]

All true.

No professional can look at this raid and think it was done in accord with any standard evidentiary procedure.  
View All Quotes

All true.

So then can we expect to see various government witnesses on the stand testifying as to why they did what they did?

I just don't understand this idea that:

A is known
Obviously now Z is known, let's all react to Z!

Why is the most obvious course of action to assume everything between A and Z instead of waiting to see what the process, with which I assume you are quite familiar, the process that is our best effort at determining The Truth, produces?

I know it's SOP for The Internet in general, I'm just a bit surprised at what I see coming from people who claim to actually understand the system.  As far as I can tell I'm the only person in these threads who's actually scanning through hundreds of pages of various documents trying to find relevant information.  It's kinda disappointing.

Anyway, I'm going back to work.  You should be free of my annoyance the rest of the day.

ETA: I just scanned through the indictment again to make sure I didn't miss something, and wow--the difference between the story it tells and what everybody thinks happened is like night and day.

Also, I missed this detail that came out a few months ago--did you know that there was a room that Trump put a lock on literally while federal agents were in the building receiving classified documents from his attorney? When they were doing the raid and they found that room locked, they were told there was nothing inside and they moved on and never entered it. They also missed a room in Trump's bedroom that had an entrance hidden behind a piece of furniture.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#34]

How do you know who took the picture? If they came ready with placeholder sheets I think it's safe to assume they made sure the people conducting the search had the necessary clearances. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/585454/1000008374_jpg-3210522.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/585454/1000008408_jpg-3210357.JPG

@JCoop

"I would just say..."

How do you know who took the picture? If they came ready with placeholder sheets I think it's safe to assume they made sure the people conducting the search had the necessary clearances. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/585454/1000008374_jpg-3210522.JPG

why the fuck are you still digging your hole?  you're not persuading anyone; your arguments, your POV, and your assumptions are all stupid.  like REALLY fucking stupid.  Get help.  please.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By himarker:

View Quote

No dog in this fight, but having handled thousands and thousands of classified docs of all stripes, there’s a critical piece missing from those sheets to make them legit. . I’m certain I’m not the only person here that knows it, either. Those sheets were propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#36]
CMiller I would say the FBI actually taking a photograph of classified material and releasing it to the public is probably a crime in and of itself.  I worked for the DoD and the Central Intelligence Agency in another life before transferring and retiring after 26 years as a police officer.  32CFR covering both the DoD and the CIA prohibits even the possession of photography equipment on the property.  I specifically stopped an confiscated cameras of people entering CIA facilities driving by and taking pictures many times.  I know the NSA has a similar regulation as I worked at the Ft Meade ranges for a decade and drove through Ft Meade 4 days a week.  

As a police officer we had an entire general order on Crime Scenes covering the actions taken, chain of command and notifications to be made.  Hell we even had a topic when dealing with the US Mail.  I would be certain the FBI has the exact same policies.  Your blind faith in what you want to believe in and the questioning of experts in this thread is almost like you are an adolescent.  David
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Pretty funny that the usual blueAnon paid trolls are not in this thread for some weird reason…
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Turnkey:
If they would do this to a former president imagine what they would do to the average citizen they were looking to destroy.
View Quote

They have done it to the average citizen.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#39]

So then can we expect to see various government witnesses on the stand testifying as to why they did what they did?

A is known

Why is the most obvious course of action to assume everything between A and Z instead of waiting to see what the process, with which I assume you are quite familiar, the process that is our best effort at determining The Truth, produces?

I know it's SOP for The Internet in general, I'm just a bit surprised at what I see coming from people who claim to actually understand the system.  As far as I can tell I'm the only person in these threads who's actually scanning through hundreds of pages of various documents trying to find relevant information.  It's kinda disappointing.

Anyway, I'm going back to work.  You should be free of my annoyance the rest of the day.

ETA: I just scanned through the indictment again to make sure I didn't miss something, and wow--the difference between the story it tells and what everybody thinks happened is like night and day.

Also, I missed this detail that came out a few months ago--did you know that there was a room that Trump put a lock on literally while federal agents were in the building receiving classified documents from his attorney? When they were doing the raid and they found that room locked, they were told there was nothing inside and they moved on and never entered it. They also missed a room in Trump's bedroom that had an entrance hidden behind a piece of furniture.
View Quote

Dude, stop already, fucking multiple SME's are telling you flat out you don't know

what you are talking about..Stop already, nobody cares what your useless opinion is

when the SME's have already laid out the actual facts.....

Jesus, cops/lawyers/MIL/security all who dealt with this shit for a living, all have told

you over and over again you are wrong.......
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#40]
That was entered as official govt evidence.

FBI committed perjury.

Among other crimes.

Biden, FBI, NARA should all be sued for punitive damages for Violation of (President Trump's) Civil Rights Under Color of Law, US Code 1983.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Never used the acronym SME before but this post has a few . Why would you argue with and keep at it with someone who has the creds ?

I try and stfu when I get up against an expert .
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
That was entered as official govt evidence.

FBI committed perjury.

Among other crimes.

Biden, FBI, NARA should all be sued for punitive damages for Violation of (President Trump's) Civil Rights Under Color of Law, US Code 1983.
View Quote

Seems this was a conspiracy by a bunch of people from politicians and career criminals in the uni-party/Fed Gov/State Gov's/Democrats/Rhino's, that maybe should be looked at under RICO laws...sure seems to apply here.......
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Never used the acronym SME before but this post has a few . Why would you argue with and keep at it with someone who has the creds ?

I try and stfu when I get up against an expert .
View Quote

He's getting paid for posts and replies.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Remember when Dan Rather held up papers on the CBS news saying they had proof that GWB lied and never finished his national Guard service? When the information on the papers was all fake.

The 3 trillion in missing DoD funds investigation that went away because of 9/11?

Remember Hanging Chads? Dented chads? Missing Chads?

Remember Buddist monks giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in political donations to Al Gore?

Remember Waco, Ruby Ridge, Elian Gonzalez, Vince Foster?

Remember NBC with the Chevy truck roll over explosion video?

That's how government works.  Always.
Remember your history teachers lying to you about why the Pilgrams almost starved?

And about how Cortez and his few hundred men overthrew the Aztecs nation by themselves?

No-one has been straight with the American public since King George was in office.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#46]

Anybody have further observations?
View Quote

Yes.

He has an extraordinary level of personal investment in this, bound that of typical internet dick swinging. He is either an AI bot or he is paid to be here.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By wc22312:
ITT olds realize the gubmit been lying the whole time
View Quote

Simultaneously telling us Trump is going to fix it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#48]

A is known

View All Quotes

All true.

A is known

To be clear, those are allegations.  An indictment is an allegation or set of allegations based on the most prejudicial premises and attestations which have not been subject to the crucible of trial and cross examination.  Sometimes those premises and attestations turn out to be complete crap.  You know, like sometimes people swear to stuff they know is false so they can spy on a campaign, or go forward on novel untested theories because they hate an orange dude.

Not sure what you're saying with the a to z thing.  I would say that everyone can use circumstantial evidence.  In most courts circumstantial evidence has the same weight as direct evidence.  Sometimes it's better.  DNA vs. eyewitness?  I'll generally take DNA.  

Oh hey, you never did disclose your trusted legal analysts.  What did they day about the Colorado/Trump ballot case?  What did they say about Trump/Russia?  What did they believe about the FISA court being subverted to spy on a party opponent?  

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Jack Smith Admits to Misleading Judge; Case Put on Indefinite Hold
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#50]

To be clear, those are allegations.  An indictment is an allegation or set of allegations based on the most prejudicial premises and attestations which have not been subject to the crucible of trial and cross examination.  Sometimes those premises and attestations turn out to be complete crap.  You know, like sometimes people swear to stuff they know is false so they can spy on a campaign, or go forward on novel untested theories because they hate an orange dude.

Not sure what you're saying with the a to z thing.  I would say that everyone can use circumstantial evidence.  In most courts circumstantial evidence has the same weight as direct evidence.  Sometimes it's better.  DNA vs. eyewitness?  I'll generally take DNA.  

Oh hey, you never did disclose your trusted legal analysts.  What did they day about the Colorado/Trump ballot case?  What did they say about Trump/Russia?  What did they believe about the FISA court being subverted to spy on a party opponent?  

View All Quotes

All true.

A is known

The point I was trying to make is that there is so much information and detail, especially about the real evidence, that will not come out until this thing actually gets to trial, yet the general theme that I observe is that people are saying "if we don't have it all now, it doesn't exist, therefore conclusion X" (fill in the blank with a bunch of possibilities), and then proceed to react and get outraged as if conclusion X is proven fact.

The legal system is a place where facts and evidence still matter, I'm trying to stick to what is known or likely and not going any further.

If you read the indictment, it's obvious that the government has a bunch of video surveillance from Mar-a-Lago showing various things happening with all these boxes of documents over a period of months.  It's also obvious they have phone communications between various Trump employees, and they also have cooperating witnesses from Mar-A-Lago employees.

That ain't everything, but it also ain't nothing.

It would be nice to have a conversation with people who have at least reviewed what has actually come out in court, but I guess it's too much to hope for.  So we spend all our time talking about speculation, ridiculous fake news, fantastical narratives, etc. instead.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top